TWENTY-EIGHT

"Sorry for invading your personal space," Georgiana says as she fully enters Gianna's room.

"Nonsense, it is nice having someone sleep in my room. You should probably know there are insects around here." Gianna says sitting on her bed.

George walks up to a chair, it's situated at the corner of the room with a small study table. She drops her cocktail dress on the chair then turns to Gianna. "And thanks for borrowing me your pyjamas. It's comfortable." She gestures at the silk short and shirt.

"No worries," Gianna waves her off.

The door opens and the women's eyes move to the direction of the door.

Nico's head appears behind the door. "Hope I am not walking in on anything?" Nico asks, leaning on the door frame.

"Then you should have knocked if you didn't want to walk in anything." Gianna retorts. She folds her arms trying to cover her nipples that's showing through her shirt.

A smirk plays on Nico's lips. "That's not really my style."

"What is not your style, decency?"

"Oh, I am far from decent." He says lowly.

The sudden change in tone gets Gianna's pulse to skip. She feels a curling sensation below her bellybutton, an aching pulse between her legs.

She craves the asshole.

"Good night, Nico," George says rescuing Gianna who doesn't have a comeback.

"Good night." He says to Georgina. "Good night, princess." He mutters to Gianna before shutting the door.

"You guys should just fuck already." Georgina sighs sitting on the bed. "The sexual tension is killing."

Gianna adjusts on the bed to face George. "What?" She asks feigning innocence.

"Oh please, the way you guys were looking at yourselves during dinner. Oh, let's not forget the way his eyes were stuck on you throughout the night during the party. If only he could rip your clothes of, he would."

Gianna's cheeks heat up. "Well, I wish he would." She admits. There's no use lying again. "With other guys, I know what they are thinking but with him it's different. We flirt a lot, and with the way I flirt, I can get any guy to have sex with me."

"And with the way he flirts, he can get any girl to have sex with him."

"Do you think he is waiting for me to come on to him?" Gianna raises her eyebrows.

"That's the problem with you hot people." Georgina exhales.

"If that's the case, then I will make sure he's the one to fall," Gianna smirks.

"Good luck, you horny bitch."

~~~

"Dinner party?" Beth squeezes her face.

"Sounds like boring people shit?" Sarah says taking her plate to the zinc. "I am not going."

"Why does Mayor want to host one anyway?" Georgina asks.

Gianna is telling them about the task the Mayor gave her and she is hoping to get the Bailey's to attend.

"To bring the people together and-"

"Bullshit, re-election is coming up and now he wants to start acting nice and shit." Nico states.

"All the more reason, I am not going," Sarah says.

"No, we are all going," Nico says.

"I hope I am not included in "we"?" Beth asks as she rocks David in her arms.