THIRTY FIVE

Gianna can feel a hole being drilled on her forehead, she tries to stay as still as possible even though she has been awake for a while. She hopes she looks cute under his gaze or she will just feel stupid.

Not that she will be able to stop herself from feeling and looking stupid when she sets her eyes on him, she knows she won't be able to keep herself from smiling.

So embarrassing, 

He hates this, he can't control himself from smiling. When he saw her, he thought he had figured her out, what she was capable of, he never expected her to have him feeling this giddy.

He hates this.

He hates that his head is trying to incorporate her into his plan even though she is not family. He hates that now he can't see himself leaving this shit town without her.

He hopes it's just the sex and it will pass.

"I know you are awake," Nico mutters, sitting up.

He looks down at her as she slowly opens her eyes with a bright smile on her face. His heart skip a beat as they lock eyes.

Damn, it's not going to pass. He really is screwed. 

"Hey," She whispers, tucking her hair behind her ears. 

"Wanna have sex again?" Nico wiggles his eyebrows.

Gianna chuckles like a high school girl. "Wow, nice pillow talk." She says pulling the sheets to cover her chest.

"I loved the view." He tries to drag the sheet.

She smacks his arm. "Stop that,"

Nico pulls her to his chest. She pauses for a second before relaxing in his arms.

"What do you mean when you said you like seeing me win?" He asks rubbing her ear.

"I don't think there's much of a subtext to that." She bites her cheeks, trying not to smile.

"Okay then, why?"

"Because I am stupid," She shifts her neck to hide her face, "Or maybe because I like you." She closes her eyes, knowing how stupid she sounds.

"My plans are not good, me winning would put you in a moral conundrum,"

"I know," She whispers.

The room falls into silence for a while before Nico speaks, "My plans will never hurt you." He whispers.

Gianna bits down her lips to hide her excitement. She thinks it is a way of saying he likes her too.

"Wanna have sex again?" Gianna sits up, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Just as Nico is about to pounce on her, they hear a knock from upstairs.

"Shit, you got to hide."

Gianna grabs his shirt from the floor. "Where?" She puts the shirt over her head.

After knocking a couple of times, the person opens the door.

"Get under the bed or something," Nico waves her off.

Gianna's jaw drops, "You have to be kidding me." She protests but when she hears the sound of someone coming down the stairs, she gets on the floor and rolls under the bed.

"Where is she?" Beth folds her arms.

"Good morning to you too, and who the fuck are you talking about?"

"Ann, she didn't sleep in her room yesterday and we left her with you last night. What did you do?"

"Nothing." Nico rolls his eyes.