FOURTY TWO

Nico walks into the gang house which was noisy but the second they see him, it becomes dead silent. Maybe Nico's presence or Roger's men holding guns.

Their little girlfriends starts picking up their shit and hurrying out the door past Gianna.

The room becomes tense and quiet with a mixture of alcohol and weed in the air, Gianna feels like throwing up. She has knowledge of what's coming and she thinks they know it too.

"We were just about to head to your house, what happened is fucked up and we will find them. No one messes with the gang." Ghost, Rudy's right hand says.

After Rudy, Nico believes the other person that will have the gull to kill his brother will be Ghost.

His bruised face and knuckles is already proof.

"You are just about to head to my house, how sweet." Nico walks to the middle of the room and sits on Rudy's chair. He sits there quietly for a while, "Which one of you did it?" He finally asks.

They all look at each other then back at Nico.

"Don't test my patience." Nico says in a low tone.

"No one in their right sense would mess with your family."

Nico laughs bitterly, "Well someone did and I'm not leaving here until I find out who. So before I start shooting randomly y'all better start talking."

They are all still silent. They all know that it's better to be dead than a snitch, well except one who's already trembling in fear. He's probably new.

He looks like a teenage boy who fell with the bad crowd.

"I won't ask again."

"No one knows anything man because no one did it."

Nico in an instant shoots Ghost's arm. Gianna gasps as Ghost yell.

The rest tried to get their guns but stopped when Roger's men takes a step closer to them. The guns directly on their head.

"What the fuck man?" Ghost yells in pain.

" I won't repeat myself. The next bullet can hit anyone of you, and I might go for the head."

Nico moves his gun and points it at the shaky new recruit.

"I-it wa-was a mistake." The guy starts cowering in fear.

The guy beside him that tries to nudge him immediately freezes noticing Nico's gun is pointing directly at him.

"Gh-Ghost was taking me out to drink and we saw your bro-brother at the auto shop." The boy starts.

"That's fucking not true." Ghost quickly says.

He continues, "H-He wanted - he wanted to mess with your brother so he went into the auto shop. He hurled some homophobic insults and suddenly there was a fight."

"Shut up!" Ghost warns him.

"Yo-your brother won't stop punching and punching and I wanted it to stop so I- I hit him on the he-head with a wrench." His voice shaky.

"You killed my brother!" Nico stands up in rage.

"N-no, he was very much alive when I hit him. He started threatening that we are fucked and when you came back you'll rain hell on us. Ghost at first didn't think anything of it because Rudy was coming out of jail to take back leadership, but then we heard Rudy ran out of town and we freaked out." He pauses.

He looks over to Ghost who's silently begging for his silence. "We went back to the auto shop to talk to your brother and it just happened so fast when Ghost shot him." He closes his eyes, his lips shaking awaiting his fate.