TWENTY TWO

Gianna was actually looking forward to her date up until he got into her head. If by he, you know I meant Nico, then you are right.

After dinner yesterday, he continued to drop comments on what he thought of Gianna's date while she was watching a movie with Beth and Sarah.

She was chatting with Ashton yesterday night and anytime he mentioned his dad, she rolled her eyes. She is scared that she might roll her eyes tonight at their date.

He might have mentioned his dad the right amount of times but all she could think is "such a daddy's boy." The funny thing is, she needs him to mention his dad. How else is she going to get her proposal across? That's one of the main reasons she agreed to go on a date with him in the first place. The other reason is that he's hot.

She didn't even mind meeting his dad on their first date as long as she can pitch her idea to him.

Nico is a devil, that's one thing she's convinced of.

"Thinking about me," Nico whispers into the ears of the woman lost in thought.

She jolts into reality.

Think of the devil and he appears behind you with his hot air fanning your ear and almost your neck making you shiver. She desperately wants his mouth to go lower to her neck, and this thought makes her breathing forced.

"I-in," Gianna shifts awkwardly to get his lips away from her neck so she can think straight. More composed, "In your dreams."

"In my dreams, you don't have any clothes on and we have passed this flirting stage. We are just fucking everywhere and all the time."

Gianna turns her head as a gasp escaped her lips, she realizes turning is a bad idea when their eyes lock and their faces inches close to each other.

"You are disgusting. And we are not in any stage." She manages to say as she stares at his small lips. Her eyes moving from his lips to his eyes, all she can think of is how much she wants to kiss him. Luckily for her, that's all he can think of too. He wants to feel her full lips against his so badly, he decides to take the first move.

Just as he is about to capture his lips with hers, Gianna turns.

She just suddenly remembered when he was mean days back and she decides to punish him for it.

Nico smiles, amused. He clears his throat as he stands upright and walks into the sitting room fully, leaving her delicate neck.

He takes a seat beside her.

"What do you want? To tell me that my date masturbates to a picture of his dad?"

Turning down his advances made her feel proud. It took a whole lot to do that.

"Oh my God, he told you that," Nico gasps dramatically. "Was afraid I was going to have to be the one to tell you." He jokes.

"Ha ha ha," Gianna laughs dryly.

"Just so you know, I made an apology breakfast yesterday," Nico says picking up the remote that's in between them.

Gianna prevents herself from smiling. "And why would you do that?"

"I guess to apologize for being a jerk." He says as he turns on the tv.

"Well, you are always a jerk."

"No, I am always charming but a jerk sometimes."

He looks at her with side-eyes to catch her reaction and she is smiling, so he's smiling too.