The usual

WARNING, THE WHOLE BOOK CONTAINS SOME MILD SWEARING. SO IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE DON'T READ THIS BOOK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! P.S. This is my first time writing a book so please don't be offended if I make grammar or spelling mistakes. :)

Nyx's POV

'Oi, you lazy idiot, get out of bed now and cook our breakfast!' I woke up instantly but stifled the groan that nearly came out of my mouth. I knew that voice, it was the Alpha shouting at me downstairs to get my ass out of bed. I quickly ran to the worn down bathroom that was sadly mine and attempted to make myself look presentable. After running a nearly broken comb through my hair, I quickly dressed and ran downstairs to cook for everyone.

At least there was a bright side to this unfortunate daily occurrence, today was 16th birthday. The day when I meet my mate and he can take my away from this hellhole. Today is also the day that I would be able to finally shift into my wolf form. If I don't meet my mate, at least now I can run away from this stupid pack. 'Slave! Where the hell are you?' My Alpha shouted at me again. Shoot, I stood at the bottom of the stairs thinking for too long. I quickly ran into the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone.

'Took you long enough' Alpha Thomas leered at me making me shiver in disgust.
'Here you go Alpha, your bacon, eggs and sausages coming right up.' I mumbled. But of course he heard it but decided to let it go since his food was already in front of him. The next person to enter the room was Katherine, the pack slut. Of course, no one ever says it out loud around her because she has got the alpha wrapped around her little pinky finger and he would literally kill anyone who angers her. I quickly back out of the room, thankful that my subconscious had put all of the pack member's breakfast. Slowly everyone starts to trickle into the room, I get to work, pouring everyone's juice and packing up dishes, ignoring the not so nice comments directed my way, so busy that even I don't have time for my own thoughts.