Who I really am

Nyx's POV

I didn't stay there, I ran quickly away. All the things he did to me and made me do came crashing in my mind. 'NO!' I shouted at myself. 'I am not that same weird girl as before. I am the Alpha of the strongest pack in the world, I have my new family and I don't need no mate' I said very confidently to myself. I knew that I couldn't dwell in the past, but sometimes it was just to hard and I couldn't anything to help. Every month I experience a loss of all control from being away from my mate and from the pain of him mating with someone else. I would lose all sense of control for a week and can only keep myself contained in a very powerful cell made by myself borrowing a bit of Cole and Ethan and Cody's powers so that I wont go on a killing spree. I knew that the only way I could stop the monthly 'episodes' was if I found my second mate, but that wasn't going well. I looked at the stars outside my window and sighed, I had searched every pack and even went back to my old pack for awhile but there was nothing. 'Stop thinking about it, tomorrow is when you would be officially introduced to everyone and you need to get a grip of yourself.' I scolded myself. Then I looked at my room, I knew I couldn't get any sleep so I went out to complete some more missions.

Unknown's POV

I felt my mate leave my castle, now was the time to follow her and see what she was doing. I knew just about everything about her...because I had after all started accompanying her ever since she was born.

3rd person POV

Today was the day that everyone would show off their Alphas and packs. Of course everyone knew that the new Alpha of the Shadow Moon pack was a girl, and they wanted to see what sort of female could dominate the strongest pack in the world. Suddenly trumpets sounded, everyone was silent. Slowly the most beautiful female had just emerged from the cocoon of shadows that appeared in the middle of the hall. With silver hair and turquoise highlights and piercing sharp blue eyes wearing a silver dress that fitted her slim body perfectly. A voice suddenly sounded please welcome, Nyx ShadowMoon, Alpha of the Shadow Moon pack, also known as the Reaper, head of the Shadow Guild, Divine Healer and  Grand Elder of the Council(the council is the place where the most strongest beings gathered there to make sure everything was peaceful and the King didn't abuse his power. Nyx's title as the Grand Elder meant that she was the strongest being in the universe and that there were not any power difference between her and the King. This alone just shows how powerful Nyx just was.) Everyone was shocked silent. Every word stunned them and made the ashamed of what words and insults that they had just said. Everyone continued to be silent until a timid voice cried out. "Nyx?"