Annual Gathering

Nyx's POV

One month later...

It was today, the annual gathering. I had slowly grown used to being Alpha and I had appointed Cole as my Beta since he decided to quit searching for his mate for now. I would only bring my Beta and Delta since there were going to be a lot of wolves there, and I was practically invincible with all of my powers. No I'm not being arrogant, it was true though. After I had become Alpha, I realised that the Moon Goddess had given me a lot more powers so I was very strong. My alias as the Reaper was still unknown to the world and I was prepared to reveal it to the world during the annual gathering. I didn't use my real appearance as I had used a unremarkable plain face and not as the pack Alpha when negotiating with the other packs to discus alliances. Luna and Celeste are a lot quieter these days probably because they were bored but I could do nothing about it. There wasn't much drama these days so I was looking forward to the annual gathering because that was when I would show the world my true strength and face.

"Cody, Cole!" I yelled as I quickly shook my head out of these thoughts. It was time to go. I was going to shadow travel us there just to prove our strength as the Shadow Moon pack because if we didn't then we would be looked down upon. Every Alpha tries to make a flashy entrance just so that the other packs would look at us. I sent a shadow there just to assess the situation. Every pack was there. It was out turn. Cody and Cole then came to my office and I shadow travelled us in but with a bit extra.

3 red person POV

The originally clear sky at the King of Alpha's palace suddenly turned black. The sun then disappeared and The moon came out but it was wreathed by shadows. Everyone that was there quickly turned around to see what was happening. Then white lightning flashed and three figures slowly descended from the sky. The figure on the left had blonde messy hair and green eyes(Cody) and the figure on the right had Jet black hair and orange-red coloured eyes(Cole, he had that eye colour because he was angry that he had to attend the stupid meeting because he had to get out of bed.) They both made all the females swoon. However, the figure that was in the middle made everyone gasp and some even fainted. She was beautiful, and everyone knew that she was also the cause of the strange occurrence that was happening now. She had silver hair and had white and turquoise streaks. But what made everyone shocked was that she had a pair of beautiful silverish and white coloured wings. Her eyes was a beautiful crystal blue and her skin looked very ethereal and smooth.(Nyx). After the figures descended, they all slowly walked into the castle and the sky returned to normal. But what everyone didn't know was that a certain shadow in the castle was also looking at the sky, his face in deep thought.

Nyx's POV

The moment that I got into my room, I burst out laughing with Cody. "Did you see the look that they gave us?" Cody squeezed out while laughing. "Yeah" I nodded my head while trying very hard not to laugh as well. Cole however just gave us a look, shook his head and then went to his room. After laughing for while, Cody also went back to his room. After checking that no one as looking at me, I disappeared quickly just to do a little task that someone sent me for.

In the morning...

I woke up just before dawn and headed outside for personal training. Using the remaining shadows as a cover, I found the gym just to find it quite full. Of course I would then go for a run instead. But then I found that quite a lot of people were outside as well. "Show-offs" I muttered and was. About to just shadow travel back to my place to practise when I heard my nightmare. Torin and my second nightmare, with Brittany, kissing in the back gardens.

A/N
Hey guys, I am so sorry for the slow updates so I wrote an extra chapter just because I had time today. Thanks for not abandoning this book if you had made it this far.