Recieved

Nyx's POV

There was a person standing in front of me. Her black hair contrasting with the white dress that she wore. Her crystal clear dark blue eyes seemed to pierce through me. Without thinking, I knew that the person in front of me was the moon goddess. "Wow, so pretty!" Celeste exclaimed very loudly making me wince.
"Are you ready to receive your inheritance?" She asked me in a clear but unclear tone at the same time.
"Yes" I replied. The Moon Goddess placed her hand on my head and announced,
"Let me be the first to call you by your rightful name Alpha Nyx Shadow Moon." With that, I transformed into my original form, wings and all, and then I shadow travelled out of there. (A form of teleportation)

"Welcome back Alpha Nyx." Ethan, Cole and Cody greeted me the moment I opened my eyes again. I had turned back into my human form but my wings were out. I saw that my skin was even more smooth and paler than before and my silver hair had some turquoise and white strands in it making me seem ethereal and mysterious. "Congratulations Nyx, I knew that you could do it." Celeste and Luna sad in my mind. The whole pack was also there and the moment that I appeared, everyone bowed down and shouted " Long live the Alpha!" I looked at my pack and smiled, this was my family, not the ones that had abandoned me or bullied me. But then I realised something, next month was the annual meeting, where all new Alphas would meet with the King of all Animals. I smiled but it wasn't a nice smile, 'I am stronger now, and when it comes to that time, I will make the regret abandoning me and bullying me or I wont be called The Reaper'