Chapter 61

"She did what?" Draco spat , his face fuming with anger. I could tell Draco didn't take my experience with Bellatrix very well.

Draco paced across his room , both hands ruffling through his hair as I sat on the end edge watching him carefully. "When my father hears a-" "Draco you really need to calm down," I spoke calmly. "Your father won't care anyways."

Draco looked at me sympathetically. "I didn't know she was going to be that-" I instantly shot him a glare , making his sentence trail off. "Let's just both collectively drop the subject," I suggested. "I'd rather not talk about it."

Draco hesitated. "Fine," he scoffed. Being honest , I wanted to talk about it. I wanted to talk over the fact that practically a physco pinned me down to torture me. But instead I brushed it off and acted fine. We already had too much to worry about and my needs weren't one to argue for.

"Draco!" A voice called out, no obvious it was Narcissa. I look to Draco concerned before he pulls me out of his room towards the stairs , quickly walking down , pulling me with him.

Narcissa stood impatient at the bottom of the staircase. The moment we stepped foot to the bottom stair she instantly grabbed both our hands , shoving us into a room filled with people.

I looked over to Draco confused of what was happening , but his eyes were already glued nervously across the room at the three other people I had not recognized were standing there.

Bellatrix held a strange looking boy by the neck , her wand to his throat, a smile across her face. I looked over to Draco who was staring down at his feet.

"Is this Harry Potter?" Bellatrix asked Draco eagerly to know. Draco didn't look up , rather than continued to stare down at his feet.

I squinted my eyes at the strange looking boy to see he had already been staring at me first. It wasn't a very kind stare , I felt his eyes burn into my skin.

"I can't be sure," Draco mumbled. I snapped my head away from supposedly Harry , back over to Draco.

Lucious instantly approached his son. "Draco," he whispered , aggressively placing his hand on the back of Draco's neck. "Look closely son. If we are the ones who hand Potter over to the Dark Lord-" "Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope Mr. Malfoy," Scabior , one of the fellow death eaters that had been staying at the Manor interrupted.

Lucious looked down at his son before looking away up to Scabior angrily. "How dare talk to me like that in my own house?" Lucious spat , his voice rising.

Narcissa approached him quickly. "Lucious!" She whispered loudly , assuring her husband to calm his temper. He glanced back at her before taking her hand , leaving Draco alone to identify Harry.

Draco glanced back at Harry who stood helplessly in Bellatrix's grasp. "Come on sweetie , don't be shy," Bellatrix smiled , motioning for Draco to kneel down. "Come over," she continued , grabbing Draco's hand.

Draco kneeled down in front of Harry , who looked back up at him nervously. "Now, if this isn't who you think it is Draco and we call him , he'll kill us all," Bellatrix spoke , not an ounce of worry in her voice. "We need to be absolutely sure."

Bellatrix backed away , giving Draco room. He stood hesitantly in front of Harry not speaking a word.

"What's wrong with his face?" He finally asked. Bellatrix looked down at the boy's face. "Yes, what is wrong with his face?"

"He came to us like that," Scabior shrugged. "Something he picked up in the forest I reckon." I looked back over to Draco. Harry and him were staring at each other, and although neither were speaking , I could tell by the look in Harry's eyes he was practically begging Draco to not give his identity away.