Chapter 17

Dean POV

"why didn't you tell us about your dreams?" I asked completely dumbfounded by Joshua's confession. His mate is my sister, but how long did he think my mate was his?

"I don't know, I didn't tell anyone at first but my mom. she told me it was normal for witches to see their mates earlier than wolves." josh responded. Acting like the dream wasn't that big of a  deal.

"If you saw Caleb as your mate how did he end up with this asshole?" Jacob asked pointing at me.

I let out a low deep growl, and Jacob put his hands up in surrender. "all I know is I dreamed me and Caleb were married and we had kids, but the kids weren't the weird part, the weird part is I had this dream before Caleb was born. I was about 7, I saw my and Caleb's whole life together." Joshua said and me and Jacob's jaws both dropped.

I don't know much about witches' abilities but to dream about someone before they were even born, seems very powerful. it sometimes scared me that Joshua and ivy have these big powers but no one to teach them how to use them, the only witch we had in the pack was their mom and she died along with Chris and Caleb's parents when the rogues waged war on us. We tried to convince my dad to allow more witches to join the pack but he always rejected the idea, saying he didn't want any more of their kind on our pack lands. The only reason why Ivy and Joshua's mom was allowed to stay, was because their dad and my dad were close friends.

"Wait, Caleb is a male, yes he's an omega but how would you know for sure you guys would have kids? Isn't it 50/50 rather a male omega can have a kid." Jacob asked still in shock.

"I didn't find out about that too much later, once Caleb was born I knew he was the boy from my dream so I was always there to protect him and watch over him. I told Chris my dream and he agreed with me that Caleb was my mate so he had no problem with my training and getting close to his brother." Josh said. I can't believe josh told Chris before he told me, I can't believe Chris knew and didn't tell me either. They both were my best friends but I and Chris was closer, 

"why didn't you guys tell us? you didn't have to tell us about the dream but you could have told us that you believed that Caleb was your mate" I asked, really upset that both my beta and delta didn't trust me enough to let me in on the secrets. Not only is he my sister's mate, he believed for most of his life my mate was his. I was beyond angry, what if he still loved Caleb? would he leave my sister for MY MATE?

"at that time I wasn't comfortable with myself, being half witch and half werewolf I didn't think I was good enough for Caleb, he was special and I was worried he would have rejected me if he found out I was his mate, so I wanted him to get to know me as a friend first so when he found out I was his mate he'll already have love in his heart for me," Joshua confessed.

Everyone in the group knows how Joshua feels about not being a full werewolf, he often overcompensates for that fact, he trains until he throws up, he completely suppresses his other half, he was number one in everything, I use to envy him and his ambition, until I realized what he did to become number one, wasn't healthy. we had to give him an intervention to stop him before he seriously harmed himself.

"you keep saying Caleb is special, what do you mean special?" Jacob asked.

"What I mean is, he's a white wolf." josh finally confessed. my heart dropped. white male wolves are very rare in the wolf community. they carry healing powers, just one drop of their saliva can heal any injuries you have, and they can half-pup, they're born with both male and female internal organs.

"how do you know? I mean we all saw him shift when he was 13, yeah he had a very light grey wolf but he wasn't a white wolf." Jacob said in confusion.