Epilogue

It's been two years since Matteo and I got married. Shortly after our honeymoon, I found out that I was pregnant. We had twins, one girl, and one boy. We named the girl Angelina Rosina Lombardi and the boy is named Matteo Anthony Lombardi Jr. We plan to have Angelina run the Russian Mafia and Matteo Jr. will run the Italian mafia. Matteo and I have a third child on the way and we plan to name her Ivory after my sister.

The children are now two years old and I am 4 months pregnant with the third. Matteo and I continue to run our mafias with no problems. Only a few people have tried to cross us but it hasn't worked.

I found Maya. I killed Maya. I decided to leave my mother alone. I don't talk to her and she doesn't talk to me.

Lorenzo found a girlfriend and I am beyond happy for him. Her name is Lauren and she is my best friend.

Micheal is still my second in command. It turns out that he is my brother. We did a DNA testing kit for fun one time with Matteo, Lorenzo, Micheal, and I. When the results came back we found out we have the same dad, but not the same mother.

So there you have it. Matteo and I got out somewhat of a happily ever after. We lost some loved ones along the way, but we also gained loved ones. We found each other and that is all I could ask for. Wish us luck on raising three children though. I hope the youngest one will have Matteo's eyes.