Chapter 44

at night.

"Mr. Mu, you are looking for me!" Xiao Jingting asked.

Mu Shuyu nodded and said, "Yes, thank you for helping your second brother, and thank you for keeping me."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said: "I should help my second brother. You don't need to thank me. Mu Shao helped me a lot during this time. It's my thanks to thank you."

Mu Shuyu looked at Xiao Jingting and slowly said: "After your second brother was poisoned, his strength has regressed. If it is just that his strength has regressed, it doesn't matter. Your second brother is still young, take some time, and I will be able to practice back sooner or later. It’s just that the poison from your second brother has damaged his internal organs and meridians, and cut off the possibility of him going further..."

Xiao Jingting froze for a moment, and said, "How could this be?"

"After you listened to me, I thought he had practiced Qi at most in his life, and I never dared to tell him, but recently I discovered a little, your brother’s internal organs and meridians are gradually being repaired, and I observed For a moment, it should be that the spirit wine you brewed played a role." Mu Shuyu said.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Mu Shuyu looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "If I can, I hope you will leave more spirit wine for your second brother."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "I know."

Xu Muan coaxed two sons to watch Xiao Jingting enter the door, lowered his voice, and asked, "What does Shu Yu do with you?"

"While looking for the welfare of the second brother, he said that the spirit wine I brewed is good for the second brother. Let me reserve more for the second brother." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan froze for a moment and said, "Mu Shuyu is really good to your second brother!"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes! The second brother's charm is so great." Mu Shuyu knew beforehand that his second brother's injury would affect his future repair progress, but he still stayed with Xiao Jinfeng. It can be seen that Mu Shu Rain is really good for Xiao Jinfeng!

Xu Muan nodded, "That's not it, the spirit wine brewed this time."

"Do not sell." Xiao Jingting said, the benefits of Lingquan are too great. When he brewed wine, he injected more Lingquan, and it would be bad if the interested people could see the clues.

"Owner Zhou Ji originally told me that if there is spirit wine, he must be left with two altars. However, we are not bad at selling the wine now. The spirit contained in this wine is really strong." Xu Mu Andorra.

Xu Muan has seen a lot now. After worrying about eating and wearing, Xu Muan thinks more about how to improve his strength. He pays more attention to things that can improve his strength.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!"

Xu Muan carried the wine and vegetables and walked towards the field.

"Xiao Xu! Come to deliver food!"

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Xiao Xu! The two relatives from your family are really tolerable! One is extraordinary and the other is a third-level spiritual planter."

Xu Muan smiled faintly and said, "Yeah!" Mu Shuyu is now helping to plant the land all day long, and Xiao Jinfeng is helping to deal with the inspection of the fields. Counting it down, he is the most busy, Xu Muan is busy getting used to it. Somewhat upset.