Chapter 173

"Uncle Xiao, Uncle Lei." The cultivators who met Xiao Xiaofan and Lei Xuan greeted respectfully.

"Two Uncles, the Red Crab Monster has appeared again, can the two Uncles go to see them?" A cultivator hurriedly approached.

Xiao Xiaofan was enthusiastic and said, "Okay."

Xiao Xiaofan walked to the beach and saw a bunch of crabs with a diameter of more than one meter, and almost drooled. Xiao Xiaofan solved the crabs on the shore by three times, five divisions and two, and caused several practitioners to exclaim.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at how a group of Qi Xiu shouted at the side, and said indifferently: "It's just a few crabs. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll be notified if there is such a thing."

After Xiao Xiaofan came to the island, he very cheerfully helped slaughter the sea beasts and quickly won the support of the monks on the island.

After Xiao Jingting settled on the island, he began to prepare for Jiedan.

"We are going to arrange a defensive circle on the island. This is a blueprint." Xu Muan summoned Xiao Xiaofan and others.

Lei Xuan somewhat puzzled: "Do I need to arrange such a large circle?"

Xu Muan nodded and said, "I need it."

Xiao Jingting's formation of Dandan will take a few months. Xu Muan will come here because of the remoteness of this place. Few people know that if he forms Dantan here, it will be quite remote. When he forms Dandan, he will still make a lot of noise. Fearing that Xiao Jingting would be engulfed when he became a pill, Xu Muan decided to build a magic circle around him.

Chen Xu looked at the formation drawing and thought about it, "If it is arranged according to this drawing, a lot of formation materials will be needed."

Xu Muan said indifferently: "This, I have already prepared."

Lei Xuan looked at the formation drawing and said: "Uncle Xu, your formation, you want to merge hundreds of Thunder Flame Walnuts! Do you have so many Thunder Flame Walnuts?"

Xu Muan took out a box and opened it. There were hundreds of Thunder Flame Walnuts in the box.

Lei Xuan's eyes widened, full of surprise.

Chen Xu smiled and said, "In this way, when the large formation is completed, even the late Jindan practitioners can come over and be able to support it for a while. Uncle Xu is really good to Uncle Xiao."

Listening to Chen Xu, Xu Muan knew that Chen Xu guessed the purpose of his arrangement, "Your uncle Xiao is better to me."

"I will help too." Chen Xu said.

"Thank you Shao Chen."

Chen Xu said indifferently: "Uncle Xu is not polite."

Xiao Jingting found a cave house on the island and settled down. Xu Muan led a group of people to arrange the formation. Xiao Xiaojin took a few people to fight and cook.

...

The behavior of Xu Mu'an and others caused a lot of discussion on the island.

"Several seniors, what are you doing?"

"I don't know! It looks like a formation is to be established, but why do you need to build such a large formation on the island!"

"Who knows! Seniors, naturally, seniors will consider it."

"How come there are so many senior foundation-builders at once!"

"Why do you do so much? Isn't it good to have seniors sitting in town?"