Chapter 122

Lei Xuan controlled the flying sword and sent Xiao Xiaofan to the cave.

To the place. The two found that there was one more person in front of Xiao Xiaofan's Dongfu. When he saw the person coming, Xiao Xiaofan's face was obviously more restrained.

"Xiaofan, where did you go?" Bai Jingfan asked sharply.

Xiao Xiaofan said with a guilty conscience: "Go out and play."

Bai Jingfan's mid-term cultivation was the great grandson of Bai Lizheng. After Bai Lizheng closed down, he asked Bai Jingfan to stare at Xiao Xiaofan's cultivation.

Bai Jingfan did not investigate Xiao Xiaofan’s destination, but just said sternly: "You are not small anymore. You only know how to play and practice hard all day long. It’s serious. How much effort did your grandfather and grandfather spend on you? Knowing that I am playing crazy everywhere, I have abandoned my good qualifications in vain."

Xiao Xiaofan bowed his head somewhat guilty, and his heart was dull.

"Uncle Bai, Xiaofan has worked very hard, and it's not good to be bored to practice. It needs to be combined with work and rest." Lei Xuan helped to say.

Bai Jingfan glanced at Lei Xuan and said, "It's Lei Xuan! Lei Xuan, you're about to build a foundation. You have to repair this, how can you go out and run around everywhere."

Lei Xuan said faintly: "There is no rush to build the foundation."

Bai Jingfan shook his head and said, "Where is there no hurry to build the foundation, and it is not only that you are full of spirits. You should go back and meditate on the foundation, hurry, it is far worse than you." "

Lei Xuan scratched his head and said, "Xiaofan will not be worse than me."

"Xiaofan, this guy doesn't think about making progress, he is really blind to his good talent, Lei Xuan! Xiaofan, you have to retreat and practice recently. If you're fine, you won't come to him, concentrate on building the foundation." Bai Jingfan stared at him. Road.

Lei Xuan let out a disappointed "Oh".

Bai Jingfan rushed Xiao Xiaofan to practice. When Xiao Xiaofan left, Bai Jingfan's eyes sank immediately.

A person next to Bai Jingfan said, "Uncle Bai, Lei Xuan and Xiao Xiaofan walked so close. When the ancestors' affairs are reached, will this kid make trouble!"

Bai Jingfan shook his head and said, "But it's nothing but a dim favor. It's okay to hold Xiao Xiaofan in the future and try not to let them meet." Lei Xuan was still young, not afraid at all, waiting for his age Then, I knew how ridiculous I was when I was a kid.

"It's a pity that the ancestor failed to shock Yuanying."

Bai Jingfan sighed softly and said, "Where is Yuanying so well-knotted!" There are countless monks in the Zongmen, but only two elders who were born in Yuanying period. "Okay, find a way to urge Xiao Xiaofan's boy to practice. If the ancestors go out of the customs, this boy is still in the Qi period, and it will be troublesome."

Xiao Jingting's life at the outside gate was a good one. He studied all kinds of novel spiritual plants all day long and earned a lot of spirit stones.

After Xiao Xiaofan returned to the Dong Mansion, Bai Jingfan watched, and there were fewer opportunities to come out. However, this kid still found a chance to sneak out several times.

...

Xiao Xiaofan's several arrivals finally caught Qiu Yun's attention.

"Xiao Xiaofan is your son?" Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting with some surprise.