Chapter 82

Xiao Jingting and others were eating dumplings at home, the door was kicked open, and a room of people looked at the door at the same time.

"Brother, why are you here?" Xiao Jinfeng asked.

"You are so excited!" Xiao Qingyan sneered.

Xiao Xiaofan bit his chopsticks and said, "Uncle, he also came to eat dumplings, but we all ate almost the same.

Xiao Xiaofan said, holding his bowl in his arms, and panicked the dumplings in the bowl and sent it to his mouth.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Xiaofan's feeding, and snorted softly, "Idiot." Xiao Xiaodong secretly said: Xiao Qingyan thinks that this guy is first class, such a person, will they pretend to be Xiao Xiaofan to eat the remaining dumplings, oh, Xiao Xiaofan also slobbered in the bowl, something that didn't yield.

Xiao Xiaofan buried himself there, and ignored Xiao Xiaodong's sarcasm.

"Brother, sit down." Xiao Jingting moved a chair.

"Don't follow me on this set, you two, who ran to their parents to gossip?" Xiao Qingyan said fiercely.

Xiao Jingting busy said: "I don't have it!"

Xiao Qingyan's eyes turned around Xiao Jinfeng and Xiao Jingting, saying: "You two, be careful with me, don't think that your tricks that don't work on the countertop can be of any use, don't think you can earn some money now, just How amazing."

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Xiao Qingyan's force was fierce and the wind and fire were walking, leaving a room of people looking at each other.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Jinfeng and said, "Second brother, have you been to your father or mother?"

"No." Where did he come from for his leisure, and what his parents liked the most was Xiao Qingyan. Compared to Xiao Qingyan, what could he do? If he ran to his parents to say this, he would probably be considered to be provoking. Even if Xiao Qingyan had been practicing Qi for six layers in his life, in his parents' mind, Xiao Qingyan's status was still higher than him.

"I think so." Xiao Jingting nodded.

"Brother's temperament is so great!" Mu Shuyu said somewhat ironically.

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jinfeng and said: "Second brother, you quarreled with Zhou Kangqi today, you quarreled at the door of the beverage shop."

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "Yes!"

Xu Muan smiled and said, "It's not strange that the news reached the ears of parents! It would be strange if it couldn't be spread." Xiao Jinfeng and Zhou Kangqi quarreled at the entrance of the beverage store, and the beverage store was full of people. The news spread naturally, and Xiao Qingyan, the guy who assumed that the two younger brothers did it, was really ignorant.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah!" The original parent's parents are not good at it, or they will not come back and put the clothes of the big house training on. Such a tough parent, intelligence network It must be perfect.

Xiao Xiaofan listened to the adult's conversation, rolled his eyes left and right, and then stopped talking several times.

"Xiaofan, what do you want to say!" Mu Shuyu asked.

Xiao Xiaofan raised his rice bowl and said, "Can I add another bowl if I haven't eaten yet?"

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"Okay, I'll add to you, there seems to be some in the pot." Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Xiaofan raised his hand and said: "Brother, he said he didn't have enough food, he wanted it."