Chapter 195

Among the sky tower.

Xiao Jingting solved the monster in his hand, took a jar, and carefully collected the blood of the monster.

The first five floors of the Tongtian Tower have some opportunities, but they have already been charged by people. They have little value and the crisis is relatively small.

The sixth floor is different. The sixth floor is full of monsters and beasts, and there are foundations and golden pills. These monsters are special. It seems that they are medicine beasts cultivated by the Tiantian Tower with special methods. The blood of these monsters is thick. The strong medicinal power is very good for forging body, and it has a great supplementary effect on spiritual power when eaten.

Xiao Jingting felt that his practice seemed to be showing signs of loosening, and planned to advance to Jindan's later stage and then go to the seventh floor.

Like Xiao Jingting, there are many Jindan practitioners stranded on the sixth floor. It is said that the seventh floor is more dangerous than the sixth floor. For many Jindan, the opportunity of the sixth floor is enough to make them uncomfortable.

Xiao Jingting said: The old man of the Cao family is really a king and a lamb, and the old man of the Ye family is not a good thing.

Old Man Ye also said that the old man of Cao's family would not do excessive things. As a result, he met the old man of Cao's family on the sixth floor, and the old man made a trip and fell into the monster group, if not He has many ways to save his life, and he used a ground escape in time. After he escaped, he was in trouble.

The reason why Xiao Jingting has stayed on the sixth floor is that on the one hand, he is reluctant to cherish the monster on the sixth floor. On the one hand, he is also afraid of meeting the old man Cao again on the seventh floor.

Although Xiao Jingting is proud, Xiao Jingting still understands the huge gap between Brother Jindan and Yuan Ying.

Yuan Yingxiu's spiritual energy, speed of shot, and soul power are far beyond Jin Dan's monk's ability. Xiao Jingting secretly said: Even with his current strength, even if the means are out, he will not be the opponent of Cao's dead old man. If Jin Dan peaks, there may be a fight.

Xiao Jingting gritted his teeth and said: The gentleman avenged his revenge. It was not too late in ten years. When he was promoted to Yuanying, he must make the old man of Cao's family look good.

Xiao Jingting roughly counted the time and found that it had been three months since he entered the Tiantian Tower. He couldn't help worrying about the situation of Xu Muan and others.

Xiao Jingting pondered that Xu Muan has always been quiet and peaceful, and should not offend people. It must be safe, so I don't think much about it.

Xiao Jingting didn't know how much Xu Muan made a noise on Nebula Island. He wished that his husband was the most gentle and indisputable.

Xiao Jingting adjusted his mind and entered the space to prepare for the later stage of Jindan.

...

The seventh floor of Tongtian Tower.

"Dao Xiaoyou, you are finally here."

Ye Mi looks a little excited when he sees Xiao Jingting. Whether he is really excited or not, Xiao Jingting is unknown.

"Ye Daoyou, see you again." Xiao Jingting saw Ye Mysteriously, said with a smile.

As soon as he came up, he met some acquaintances, which made Xiao Jingting a little surprised.