Chapter 105

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Jian Yi's test roulette and hesitated, saying, "Senior, can I try?"

Jane nodded and said, "Of course."

Xiao Xiaodong pressed his hand over the array, which showed a beam of blue and blue.

Jian Yi put his hand on the market, his face hesitant, "Your qualifications are good, but you still want to enter the Qingyun Immortal Gate."

Xiao Xiaodong nodded, his face as usual.

Jian Yi sighed secretly in his heart. It's a pity that Xiao Xiaodong's qualifications are actually good, barely reaching the admission standard of Xianmen.

It’s just that the ten quotas given by Xianmen have already been counted. It’s reluctant to take one more person back, and two more people. The other brothers responsible for collecting disciples are afraid to have prejudice against him. I don't want to cause this trouble in vain.

Seeing Jian Yi looking at him fiercely, Xiao Xiaofan was hiding behind Xiao Jingting, and said timidly: "Father, what is he thinking about!"

Xiao Jingting sighed softly and said, "Seniors said, they will take you to the Qingyun Immortal Gate, so that you can become a wind and rain, omnipotent power."

Xiao Xiaofan shook his head hurriedly and said, "I don't want to go to the Qingyun Immortal Gate, I don't want to dig the valley."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan and felt helpless. Ouyang's family tried their best to send the family members to Xianmen. A great opportunity was placed in front of his son, but his son did not want it.

"Children, if you become the ancestor of Jindan, you can live 500 years old." Jian Yi said with a smile on his face.

Xiao Xiaofan was rolling on the ground, sullenly shouting: "Can't eat well, live for so long, what's the use."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan and said, "Xiaofan! Daddy, mother, and elder brother have poor qualifications and can only live for a hundred years. If you have a good time, you will be able to pull your father, mother, father, and brother to let the father, Father, older brother will live longer."

Xiao Xiaofan blinked his eyes, his face showing a little deep thought.

Jian Yi looked at Xiao Xiaofan and stepped up to persuade: "Yes! Children, your parents, brothers don’t have a foundation, it’s very difficult to foundation. If you enter the Xianmen and make merits, Xianmen will have the foundation. Give, if you have as much foundation as possible, you can give it to others, so that your parents will have the opportunity to foundation."

Jian Yi said this in his mouth, but he was a little disappointed in his heart. Xiao Xiaofan was young and forgetful. When he entered Xianmen and was taken by the elders of Xianmen, his impression of his family was weak.

Why doesn't Xianmen accept older children? The big reason is that younger children have less impression of the family. They grew up in Xianmen and grew up, their feelings for Xianmen are much higher than that of the family. .

A teenager like Xiao Xiaofan, who was born in a humble but highly qualified manner, grows up to think of himself as a disciple of Xianmen, and rarely mentions his family. This is not surprising. There is nothing to mention in a family that is lagging behind.

Xiao Xiaofan gritted his teeth, with a struggling look on his face.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan's complexion, distressed.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Jian Yi, hesitated for a while, and said: "I'm going to Xianmen, I'm going to make a lot of money and build a foundation."

Jian Yi nodded and smiled, said: "Children, when you grow up, you know how correct your decision is today."