Chapter 1: Artemis Past

Artemis Pov:

(Artemis is four by the way in this point)

Since I was a kid my dream was to become a fashion designer for heroes. I never met my dad but my mom and sister was all I got until that day came.

I was playing with my older sister when my mom slam open my door. She look at me and my sister and told us something in the most sweetest voice she can manage

Artemis Mom- Hey kids your dad home

Artemis Sister- Wait what!?

Artemis- Daddy

Artemis Mom- Yes he is and we will be playing a little game with him ok my little Artemis

Artemis- Ok what's the game?

Artemis Mom- Its called hide in seek you go hide while your sister and I go tell your father ok?

Artemis- Ok I will hide somewhere my dad will never find be

But who knew that would be the last time I would see my sister and mom alive again.

You see while I was playing hide in seek with my dad I heard something that I didn't really understand when I was that age. While hiding I heard screaming, fighting, gunshots, and then silence. Then I heard someone coming upstairs. I didn't know why but even though I saw scared, I wanted to be found by someone but who knew that someone would be the number one hero Monarch.

You see what I didn't know at the time my father was one of the top villains and he wanted to take me away from my mom and sister but while trying to do so my sister called for help while my mom use her quirk called shadow vision but while doing so my father killed my mother and shot my sister in the head before the hero's came and took him away.

But soon that would change my life forever. Monarch was very nice and even took my to the orphanage herself and that day on I promise myself that no matter what happens I will always help someone in need no matter who the person is like, like how Monarch help me.