Chapter 20: The Night It happen

Artemis Pov:

It happen over two years ago I think it may have been longer but I don't know. I was on a mission with some of the other heroes when we were called in a building that we never seen before.

We thought it was nothing so we just went to take a look but we were dead wrong. What we didn't know was that it was a trap. We pretty much walk in on there trap and we did even know it.

My group and I had to take different roots all around the building due to how big it was and that we all were just tired and wanted the night to end.

I wanted to get home early and sleep because I haven't slept in about 3 days due to hero work and my close shop. So I was the one to thought of splitting up.

I was walking down a dark part of the building when I saw someone running down the place so I follow them but as soon as I did I notice I was put into a trap then knock out.

When I woke up I found out that my whole group was cot and put into the same room I was in. That is when I saw my Ex. This was the first time I ever knew he was a villain. He look at me and started to Flirt, kiss, and just doing things that weren't making me feel any better.

I was scared of what he would do to us and soon one of my biggest fear happen. He pull out a long blade. Almost like a sword and just turn to one of my members that were waking up.

I cry and tried to reason with him to stop but he didn't and killed my teammates right in front of me. The screams were so loud that it woke up the other 3 hero's that was with us at the time.

We all look in horror as the man that I knew just kill my teammates. He even look at me and gave me a blow kiss which just sickness me.

After that through it got worse. He Torture us and just did these horrible things to us and we couldn't get out or even use are powers until I got my chance to tried.

When I did my three stages of my quirk have Activated like he knee how turn my quirk against me and my teammates. First it was the voice in my head.

He was telling me things like kill them all or you are the real villain here just show how powerful you are and just dark stuff that were clouding my Judgment. Then when my ex parter came and touch me I started to corrupt him and when he fully became into a shadow it kill him and his body went into the shadows like it was never there.

That's also when my quirk started to corrupt me and I was slowly losing myself and turning into a monster. I broke out from the changes and attack my ex almost killing him.

My group tried to stop me but I was to far gone and just kill them one by one until it was me and my bloody ex. He then blew up the whole building that we were in crushing us.

I soon woke up in my weak state inside the hospital. They told me that I was only one that survive that night but I knew what truly happen and the next day I quit.

I couldn't trust my quirk that much anymore. I would use it less and less until it was nothing.

I pretty much lost myself that night and I wasn't able to ever get it back.

After I told shino I has tears in my eyes as he pull me into a hug.