Chapter 5: Trouble

Shino Pov:

When nightfall finally hit my home city that is when I leap to action after all I am a hero of the night even my quirk is base off of light. While looking around I started to gear some whispers coming from an ally way. I hid myself and started lessening to what the people were saying.

??1- We need to move this money now before the hero's come and take it

??2- aren't we working for a hero?

??1- Well we are but he is a hero turn villain don't you remember?

??2- Oh ya one of those night heroes came by and kind of turn him in if I remember correctly

Shino Mind- Night hero's wait do they mean- of course they mean flex the one person who can copy the hero quirks and use it against them.

After listening for a while I started to feel uneasy for some reason. I tried to brush it off but it seems that nothing was working and that is when I saw Night Freeze the hero gone bad. His power is able to make dark ice anywhere around him and his weakness is light fire.

Shino Mind-shit if I don't do something there going to get away but how am I going to do that Hmm.

That is when I heard a truck turn on and just started to follow it trying my best to keep out of sight from the mirrors but while following it they just stop in the middle of town where there were a few shops around.

When the three got out I heard them talking about something but I didn't know what until I felt myself get grab by something and was pull right into front of the enemy faces where they can see who have been following them the whole time.