Chapter 15: Dream to Nightmare

Artemis Pov:

I was walking with shino in the middle of the night. The stars were out and the night sky was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my whole life.

I turn to shino who was using his quirk to make balls of lights which were going up into the stars. It was one of the most beautiful things in the world.

While talking to him for a bit I notice that the forest that were were in was getting much darker. I hold onto shino arm in dear of something was going to grab me but he just said it was most likely the win and I was being paranoid.

After a while of sitting and talking to shino. I started having huge red flags. The Forest was becoming really dark like you can't even see some of the trees anymore. The path that we took here was also gone completely.

Shino kept saying everything is fine but I just sit him his lap as he was playing with my hair trying to calm me down. I soon as I close my eyes and open them. I was in a black void where there was nothing. I started walking around trying to look for a way out when I notice one of shino lights. I started following it and it was leading me to a path. I try my best to stay close to the light fearing of what can happen if I don't stay by it.

That is when I notice shino but the light was moving away from him and was trying to take me to another path. I wanted to go and hug shino but my gut feeling was telling me to follow the light which I did.

When following the light I notice that there was shino again but this time I went to hug him. When I did I was slam against the wall to see a long monster like creature right in front of me. When I look over I saw Andrew with someone in his hands, it was shino.

I tried to beg him to let him go but he just laughed and me and started killing him over and over and over again right in front of him as he screams and Cruz for help.

That is when the monster threw my into the void where U started falling until I woke up on my bed with a cold sweat.