Chapter 25: A Plan To Escape

Shino Pov:

After reading the note I send it to my friends before I went to the police. They told me that they couldn't do anything about and that I should just leave and bug someone else time which made me the most upset.

When I got back to the base I notice no one was there which lead me to believe they didn't get my text ether as they all probably left for there night patrol

that is when I headed back to Artemis place where I try to look for anything so I can find where my little friend could be at.

Artemis Pov:

After Andrew took his numbers on me and left I started feeling light headed due to how much blood I lost from him beating/torturing me so I can be his again.

Which he was hurting me though I notice a bracelet on my arm I never notice before until now. Now I couldn't reach it due to my hands being tie together but I knew I couldn't let this jerk get what he wants after all I use to be a hero not just a close designer.

That when I started to hear voices in my head as some of my own shadows have stated talking to me.

Shadows- You need to go before its to late

Artemis- Why?

Shadows- Can't you hear them there planing your next torture

Artemis- But I can't I'm sorry

Shadows- and I know that but I can help

Artemis- How?

Shadows- When your next torture hits try to make them hit the Bracelet or at least try to crack the gem in the middle of the bracelet.

Artemis- I will try but then what? I can't teleport out of here after that I'll be to weak still due to just getting my powers back

Shadows- Don't worry about that just leave that part to me ok?

Artemis- ok

With that I head the door open behind me as I see a huge item in my Ex hands.

Andrew- Well my love lets the torturing game begin shall we?