I Am Never Going To Invent You

Goob smiles down at the contract, he just finished signing. At that moment, Lewis appears in his time machine. "Goob, stop!" The boss scooted away in his chair. "You don't know what you're doing!"

"Yes, I do. I'm ruining your future." Goob told him. "She's using you, Goob, and when she gets what she wants, she'll get rid of you." Lewis explained, Goob look up at him torn by this news. "What? What?" Doris pushing him out of the way, taking her claws out, spinning them around like a fan.

Lewis glares at her as she draws closer. "I am never going to invent you." Lewis told her, she stop and disappears from existence. "Come on, Goob. I got to show you something." Lewis told him, Goob looks unsure.

Lewis brought Goob back to the future, to see what he has done. "Doris? I thought she was my friend." Goob said sadly. The future return to normal as Lewis flew back to the Robinson's house. He landed in the front yard right before the house retuns to normal.

Lewis and Goob, climb out of the find machine to see Wilbur return to existence. "You did it, Lewis. You did it!" Wilbur said looking at himself, then he sees Goob and gasp. Goob smile nervously and waves. Wilbur attacks, pulling on Goob's mouth and face. "I'll hold him while you two run for help."

"Let him go!" Lewis told Wilbur pulling him off. "What are you doing? He's the bad guy." Wilbur told him, trying get free from his father's grip. "No, he's not. He's my roommate." Lewis told him, Wilbur pause for a moment. He then push Lewis off him to look at him. "What?!"

Lewis put his arm around Wilbur turning him around, so they can talk. "He's my old roommate, and I really think you guys should adopt him." Lewis explained. "Are you nuts?" Wilbur asked him. "Give me one good reason why not."

Wilbur pull away. "I'll give you three good reasons. He stole our time machine, tried to ruin your future, and he smells like he hasn't showered in 30 years!" Lewis grab Wilbur by his ear. "May I remind you, I'm your father, and you have to do what I say."
Wilbur glare at Lewis who motions him to do it. Wilbur rolls his eyes and turn to Goob. "Okay, Mr Yagoobian, do you want to be a..." But Goob was gone. "Where'd he go?"

"Goob?" Lewis look around but saw no one. "Goob!" He called out again, but he stay hidden. "Goob." He look down at the ground, to see Goob's unicorn binder. Lewis picks it up and opens it to see his check list is scribble out. The only one that was left alone, was a question mark.

Lewis frown at it and hope Goob will be alright. Goob watches his roommate walk away with his son, sadly. He turns and walks away, to try and search for a new purpose in his life.

"Lewis!" The boys turn to see (Name) running up to them. "It was crazy! It was like all these new memories were being a zap in my brain and suddenly I was being mind control by this hat and then my jet boots change, and then..."

(Name) then notice Wilbur was standing next to Lewis. "Wilbur! Your back!" She shove Lewis out of her way and dive at Wilbur for a hug. "I was so scared! I thought you were going to be gone forever!" Wilbur blushed as he rap his arms around her. "H-hey I'm the one who should be scared. I thought I wasn't going to see you again."

(Name) smiled, pulling away from the hug. She takes a glance over at Lewis then back at Wilbur. "Listen we need to talk later." She told him. "Why can't we talk now?" He asked. "It's... private." She whisper motioning to Lewis with her head, Wilbur becomes nervous. "Oh... uh ok."

The kids headed back to the house, where the family was waiting, with a million questions to ask Lewis. "Are you hurt? Any broken bones?" Franny asked him. "Do you have a temperature?" Tallulah asked. "Brain fog?" Aunt Billie asked. "Scurvy?" Uncle Gaston asked. "Tapeworm?" Grandpa asked. "Cellulite?" Petunia asked. "No. No, no, I'm fine. I feel fine. In fact, better than I've felt in a long time." Lewis told them, everyone smiled.