Mom

However Wilbur travel to the wrong past. It a dark and storming night. "Wait a minute. You're supposed to take me back to the science fair." Lewis told Wilbur, who looks very nervous now, while (Name) seems on edge. "I know." Wilbur laned in front of the orphanage with the cloak on. "Well, I think you punched in the wrong numbers."

"We agreed that, if you fixed the time machine, I'd take you back to see your mom." Wilbur said looking away. "What?" Lewis look ahead to see his Mother walking up the stairs to the orphanage. He mouth the words mom, as he watches her set the box down in front of the door.

Wilbur opens the time machine so Lewis could get out. "A deal's a deal." He told him, Lewis climbs out of the Time Machine and slowly approached his mother who was hugging baby Lewis.

In the time machine, Wilbur and (Name) are watching him anxiously. "Are you sure about this? You might..." (Name) trail off, not being able to say it. "We made a deal... besides I mess so many things up for him already. This is the only thing I can do right, to make up for it."

When Lewis got close enough his hand reach to touch her... Wilbur held his breath, while (Name) grab his hand. Either to calm him or herself. However Lewis stops himself and pull away, looking at his hand. The kids in the time machine ease up, relieved he didn't went through with it.

Lewis started to back down the step, but he slip drawing attention to himself. He quickly ducks behind cover before his mother saw him. She place baby Lewis back in the box and leaves. Lewis goes back up the stairs to see himself as a baby. He smiles and walks up to the door, knocking on it. He then quickly heaed back to the time machine.

Mildred opens the door and picks up baby Lewis looking around, then she look at him, with a tender smile. Wilbur startes up the time machine again and travel to the right time period.

He landed on roof of the orphanage, the kids climbs out of the machine to say goodbye. "I don't get it. Why'd you just let her go?" He asked Lewis who sets the Memory Scanner box on the ground.

"Because I already have a family." He told him, Wilbur looked at him surprised. Lewis then hugs Wilbur who freeze for a moment, before hugging back. "I never thought my Dad would be my best friend."

They pull apart and Wilbur takes out the paper that Lewis tore up, said paper was now fix thanks to the power of tape. "Now, don't make us come and bail you out again." He told Lewis handed the paper to him. "I won't."

"Remember, I've got a time machine. If you mess up again, we'll just keep coming back till you get it right." Wilbur told him, he turns and climbs back into the time machine. (Name) step up to Lewis, ruffling his hair. "I'll see you in... 2032 I think." Lewis chuckle. "Can't wait to deal with you two trouble makers."

"You call us trouble makers, but your life be pretty boring with out us." (Name) told him, Lewis chuckles as she climbs into the time machine. "You got that motto?" Wilbur asked pointing at his head. "I got it." Lewis said pointing at his own head. "Don't forget it." (Name) told him. "I don't think that's possible." He said picking up the box.

"You better get going." Wilbur told him. "See you later, guys." Wilbur flys up into the sky honking the horn to get Lewis attention. Before they left, Wilbur made a message in the sky, with the smoke from the time machine which says... See you later dad.