chapter 12- updated photo

Jessica's POV-

As the bell went signaling that we could go home, I start walking to the car park to meet danni as Aimee and kate start walking with me.

We just talk about random stuff until the car park comes into view.

I see danni standing by her car talking to ben and this girl.

I dont know why but I got jealous.

Well I do know, i like danni.

I say my goodbyes to the girls and say I'll see them Monday and run over to danni.

"Sorry I got distracted by Aimee and kate. You ready to go?" I ask quickly while giving her a hug that she returns.

"Yeah, bye ben, bye Kelsey." Danni says before running to my side of the car and opening the door for me.

Once we were both in the car danni pulls and and we go to get annie.

Singing on the top of our lungs while she drives.

We're still singing when we pull up to Annie's school.

Danni has her window down just to embarrass Annie.

"TELL ME WHY AINT NOTHING BUT A HEART ACHE! TELL ME WHY AINT NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE! I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY I WANT IT THAT WAY!" Danni screams.

All the kids, parents and teachers are laughing at danni.

Danni pokes her head out the car window.

"Annie let's go! Hurry up."

Annie quickly runs to the car, head down trying to not be seen.

Once we start driving, Annie glares at danni.

"DANNI! WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOY-"

"Finish that sentence and I will go full latino on you Spanish and all." Danni says looking at her throw the mirror.

"No you wont I'm 8 and your driving!"

Danni pulls the car over making Annie's eyes go wide. I'm trying so hard not to laugh.

"¿terminamos ahora o puedo ponerme toda latina en tu trasero? (Are we done now or can I go all latino on your ass?)"

A look of terror appears on her face.

"Wait what did she say" I whisper to annie.

"I have no clue but it sounds scary " she whispers back not taking her eyes off danni.

Danni smirks before going back to driving.

"Tu molesta y estúpida annie. (Your annoying and stupid annie)" Danni says not taking her eyes off the road.

I'm not gonna lie her speaking Spanish is hot as-.

"Omg! Omg! Say something hot!!!" I say giggling.

"One, theres a child in the car and that child is my sister and two, di algo caliente, bueno, estás caliente, ¿así que ti? ( say something hot, your hot, so you?)"

I can feel myself start to blush.

"Oh my god! I'm dyinggggg!"

Annie giggles at me so does danni.

As we pull up at danni's drive way, me and annie get out and danni stays in the car.

"You okay danni?" She looks at me and nods.

"Yeah just do you think your mum was serious about searching me?"

"Yep, you've not got anything t hide,right?" She nods. "So no need to worry now let's go in!"