chapter 16

Danni's POV-

Me and Jessica were in my house packing mine and Anni's things as we leave tomorrow morning.

Jess comes in holding a suit case of clothes for anni.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, when I went shopping with aimee and Kate yesterday I kinda got us matching pjs..." she says shyly looking at me while helping me fold my clothes.

I shake my head letting out a small laugh before removing one of the pairs of pjs I had packed.

Jess starts to look around my room, before walking over to my desk and sitting down.

"You play?" She asked reaching out for one of  my guitars

"Yeah, I used to play all the time but I haven't had time since I got back from cuba." I say as I walk over to her and take it into my hands.

"Play me a song, please?" She asks shyly.

I just shrug and sit down on the chair once she moved.

I quickly think of a song before starting to play and sing.

Once I finished I heard two sets of clapping so I quickly look up to see emma standing in the doorway.

"Your really good, it's a very strong voice! Have you ever sang country?" She asks moving to sit next to Jess on the bed.

"Nope! I used to sing covers then I started writing my own songs, that was mine."

I go into my desk pulling out a note book, what I use as my song book before passing it to them.

After they finished looking through emma speaks up.

"Bring it, I think it would be nice every night to get together and listen to you."

I smile and nod. "Before you put it away can you sing another?"

I look up about to say no but I see jess giving me puppy eyes and give in.

Without another word I start to strum the strings of the guitar.

(Just pretend it's on the guitar)

As I sing emma and jess continue to pack my bag as all my clothes were layed out on the bed.

Once I finished I start to put it away in its case.

"You'll need a swim suit, what draw are they in?"

"Uhh... about that I haven't went swimming in 3 years and well things have grown as anni has put it multiple times."

"Well then I'll finish packing this away and you and jess can go pick a couple out."

Nodding we both leave the house and climb into my car.

________

We had picked out a couple bikinis, and were now leaving to head back to the house.

Sitting in the car we both sung our hearts out to any song on the radio even if we didn't know the words.

We pull up in the driveway  before getting out the car and crossing the street.

As we walk into the door, I see my suitcase so I quickly open it and just shove the bag in and zip it up.

Placing it back next to the guitar case.

We walk into the living room to see that it was only emma and linda.

"Where's everyone else?" Jess asks sitting next to her mum.

"The boys and anni are asleep, and you're fathers going to bed as he has to drive there." Lin answered pulling me into a side hug as I sit down next to her.

"Talking about driving, will you be okay to drive tomorrow as we wont be able to all fit in one car?" Emma asks turned to me.

"Or one of us can drive we just have to borrow your car." Linda adds before I could answer.

"I'm fine with driving, so that's okay! Who's In what car?"

"The boy, chris, anni and me will be in one and you, jess and emma will be in yours." I nod to show that I understand.

"Me and anni are going with the boys as  Chris will probably get lost and his car has a iPad holder so anni can watch a movie." Linda adds.

"Right then, danni if your driving I suggest you go to sleep now as we're getting up early." Emma tells me as she turns the tv off.

Nodding I say goodnight to everyone and head upstairs after leaving my keys to the car on the table so they can put the bags away.

jess staying downstairs to help make food and snacks or the car ride tomorrow.

I quickly shower before putting my pjs on and climbing into bed, texting everyone I talk to telling them that I'm going to be offline for a week as I'll be in a cabin with shit signal.

The fact I dont even know what the signals like doesn't matter. I think I just need a week separated from negative or stressful situations.

Turning off the light I lay down after plugging my phone in.

Falling into a deep sleep.
__________________
Jessica's POV-

After we finished making snacks we put all the bags into the cars.

After saying good night to them both, I run up to my room and open the door to see danni fast asleep in bed.

Her hair covering her face, her arms right infront of her face as she was laying on her side.

I go into my bathroom having a shower before walking out in the towel, looking for one of danni's baggy tops.

I'm sure she wont mind! Finding one, I grab some underwear to wear underneath it.

Making sure shes still asleep I dry myself off before putting the clothes on and climbing into bed.

I plug my phone in before placing a soft  kiss on danni head.

I lay down, wrapping my arms around danni's waist. As she was facing me she burys her head into my chest,making me blush at the moment even though she is asleep.

letting myself fall asleep to the sound of danni's breathing.

I cant wait for this week! Its going to be amazing.

_________
1011 words.