chapter 26

Jessica's POV-

I watched as danielle and her girlfriend were getting ready to leave.

They had been here for hours, talking to my family, danni sharing her stories of all the time she spent with my nan.

Her and ally talked to my uncle about the business ally runs.

"You know if you keep staring at her shes gonna realise and snap at you again." I hear anni's voice say making me turn around quickly, confused at why she was talking to me.

"Why are you looking at me like I have grown two heads?" She asks with a role of her eyes.

I shake myself out of my thoughts before nodding.

"Sorry, just surprised you're talking to me after yesterday." I say with a small smile.

"Yeah.. about that I'm sorry I shouldn't of shouted at you. You were trying to be polite and I blew up. Its just I saw how broken danni was when you just left her." She says as she slips into the chain next to me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. But I guess I done the right thing because she looks happened now." I tell her but mostly to myself trying convince myself that I done the right thing.

"Yeah, I guess you did but you will never know unless you do what you to do or just move on." Anni says standing up once again.

"And what do I want to do?" I ask with one of my eyebrows raised.

"You clearly want to win her back but it's up to you If you do that or just move on."

I go to argue but she gives me the no bullshit look that danni used to give me.

"But I can't break them up just so I can be happy, I broke her heart and she finally moved on."

"Who says what you can and cant do." Anni says before getting up and walking off to leave with her sister.

"I can't, can I?" I whisper to myself as I watch the three of them.
_____________
Danni's POV-

Its been two weeks since the funeral and ally was going back to work and taking anni with her so she doesn't miss any more school.

I decided to stay an extra week to pack up the house. I decided to finally pack up and sell the house.

With linda gone, I have no use for it. Because emma would always vist anyway, I only kept it to see and visiting linda.

"Alright, you listen to ally. Shes being kind enough to look after you while I pack up. I want a phone call daily and I need you to give me a hug because I miss you so much when I go away for a weekend so a whole week is stressing me out." U say as i tear up.

"Its gonna be okay danni. I'll do everything you want just dont cry." She says walking into my arms.

"I'm allowed to act like a sad mother, I basically I am so give me a break." I say before pushing her shoulder before walking over to ally.

"Look after her for me, let her eat junk but not more then two things a day. I want you to call me daily aswell because for the first time since we met I wont see or talk to you every day." I say as I walked into her arms.

"I will baby girl. You just get everything you need to do." She kisses my head before pulling back and kissing my lips gently. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say before waving them off, as they drive away.

I walk over to Emma's house, Jessica's has been staying with them. So as she is at work right now I thought I would go have some tea with emma.

"Dani! Come in." Emma says pulling me into the house.