Chapter 29

Jessica's pov-

"Jess, what were you really doing there?" Mum asked me as we left Danielle's.

"I told you, I was helping Dani decorate anni's room." I sigh, following her across the road to the house.

She gives me a look, like she's saying 'bullshit' over and over.

"Fine!" I shout as I throw myself on the sofa. "I want us to be close again, even if it's just as friends"

"I'm going to say something I'll probably regret." She sighs. "Go over there and tell her all of this. Every single thing and if she asks questions you answer them."

I sit up and look at her like she has two heads.

"You want me to go over there and confess that I love her and I never stopped loving her?"

"If that's the truth then do it." She walks over to me and sits on the coffee table. "If you want to be in each others lives again then you need to be honest."

I nod before standing up, was I really going to do this?

As I walked back out the front door, I saw dani standing at her front door with a smile, i then saw anni walking down the street holding another girls hand.

I walked towards dani, she turned to me and smiled wider.

"She loved her room, she came out to me and now she's going out on her first date with her girlfriend."she tells me while jumping into my arms.

I wrap my arms around her, allowing myself to enjoy the moment until she pulls away.

When she finally does pull away, she smiles at me again.

"Dani?" I ask unsurely, starting to want to back out.

"Yeah Jess?"

"Can we talk?"

"Uh sure, come in. Would you like a drink?"

"Uh no thanks." I replied as I sat down on the sofa.

"Okay then what's up?"

"I- I don't know how to say this." I let a dry chuckle out, why can't I figure out what to say.

She moves closer to me, gently taking my hand in hers.

"Take your time."

She's being so nice, is she going to be this nice after I tell her?

"I'm still in love with you." I blurt out of nowhere, she pulls her hands away and stares at me confused and slightly hurt.

"Jessica, don't joke like that." She says, not once taking her eyes off of me. "You can't say that if you don't actually mean it."

"But I do mean it, I am still in love with you. I want to be in your life, even if it's as a friend, girlfriend or even as wiv-" my ranting is suddenly cut off by dani kissing me.

When we finally pull away she leans her forehead against mine.

"We're you going to say wives?" She asks as a little giggle escapes her lips.

"Maybe." I smile, locking our lips together again.

"We'll start off as girlfriends and see where we go from there." She pulls away before her face turns serious. "But I need to know why you dumped me and then ignored me for ages. I need to know you aren't just going to leave me with no explanation again."

I sighed, I knew this question was coming. I also. Know I need to answer, she deserves to know.

"You we're so happy when you got to university, making your own friends, going out without me. Before uni it was always me and you against the world but it changed and I felt like you didn't need me anymore."  I look up at her and see that her face had softened. "So I left before you could leave me. I regret it still, I just hoped it will cut the pain off it I did it first but it didn't."

"I can't say I understand but, I don't have to." She says taking my hand in hers again. "Just promise you won't leave me without telling me why again."

"I promise. You are going to have to leave me because I am not going to let you go willingly again."

"A couple more things, I'm a mum now and I don't have time to mess around. If we're going to do this we have to do it right. I don't want to hide, if it's okay I want to let everyone know from the start. Anni already knows and likes you so I don't have to test the waters like I did with ally." She says rolling her eyes when she mentions ally.

"I'll happily let everyone know that I have got the love of my life back." I tell her as I pull her into another kiss.

This time the kisses started to get very heated. I somehow ended up on top of her, pulling her top off and throwing it across the room, doing the same with her bra straight after.

We pulled away to catch our breath and quickly attached myself to her neck and got to work on finding the places she used to love me leaving hickeys when we were teens.

Within seconds, small moans were falling out of her mouth.

"You haven't killed each other yet have- oh my god!"

I quickly pull away and see my mum standing at the door, covering her eyes in a panic.

I grab the blanket that she had on the back of the sofa and make sure Dani is fully covered before telling my mum she could look.

"Are you guy's back together?" She asks as she removes her hand from her eyes and picking up Dani's top off the floor and chucking it to her and turning so her back to us to allow her to put it on.

"Yep and I'm never going to let her go ever again." I replied helping get Dani's hair out from her top.

"You can look again." Dani says this time as she cuddles against me.

"That's great to hear that but what were you going to do if that was anni and not me?" She asks crossing her arms.

"My daughter is out on her first date with her girlfriend and even if it was her she would be excited and a bit grossed out. She keeps saying we should get together." The smallest in the room laughs.

Mum rolls her eyes and shakes her head before replying.

"Just don't have sex where that poor girl might see, now both of you sort yourselves out and come over for dinner and telling me about anni and this date." And with that she walks out.

"I really need to take that key off of her." My girlfriend laughed against my chest. "Can you please stay the night so we can cuddle after dinner?"

"Just cuddle?"

"Just cuddle, no sex until you earn it." She teases as she pecks my lips and heads to the bathroom to sort her hair.

__________
Not proof read
1165 words