32. Up All Night

After the show, we spend some time playing football backstage. The boys have been quite energetic lately, not tired at all even though they've just performed an almost two hours show.

"I'm gonna stay with Julian and write a bit" Niall says as we're heading to the vans. I turn to him to find him grinning. I figure out he's happy because now he can tell me why he won't be coming with me; "I don't know how long it's going to take. Will you wait awake?"

"I'm not really tired, but I can't promise you anything" I answer.

"Bad thing you decided to date a dormouse, mate" Liam jokes putting his arms around my shoulders and bringing me closer to him; "Maybe you should be dating Zayn, you know?"

Joking Liam. Good.

"Yeah, how bout that?" Zayn joins the conversation.

"Don't even think about it, Malik" Niall threatens him squinting his eyes.

We all laugh and I approach him with a smile.

"Do it really well so you finish earlier"

"I'll try my best, princess. You try and stay awake"

"Deal" I smile, kissing his cheek.

He returns the kiss on the lips and enters the recording truck.

"Shall we go?" Liam asks jumping in the van.

I nod and follow him inside.

Once we arrive to the hotel, Liam invites me to his room to watch some TV.

"Just let me take a shower first"

"Yeah, I'm going to take a shower too, put some comfy clothes on and I'll be with you when you're done"

I get showered and changed and join Liam in his room. We find a decent movie in one of the hundreds of channels the hotel TV has, but halfway through it, I hear a quiet snore next to me.

I chuckle looking at Liam deeply asleep.

I gently squeeze his arm.

"Liam..." I whisper.

He opens his eyes.

"Hm?"

"Who's the dormouse now?" I chuckle.

"Hm" he groans burying his face in the mattress.

"Go to sleep"

"Has Niall arrived?" he slurs, lifting his head and looking around.

"Not yet, but I'll wait for him in our room" I say standing up; "Night-night"