7. Coming Home

#NiallAndVictoria #NiallsNewGirl #ViallOrNictoria, thousands of new followers and millions of mentions in Twitter is what I wake up to the next morning.

I do something Lou told me not to do under any circumstance: I decide to read some tweets. I see hate, I see distrust, but I also see (and strangely that makes it all okay) fans not really believing Niall is actually dating 'one of us' as they all say. I feel both happy and sad because Sam got what he wanted, I didn't get fired, Niall didn't get angry and we all had a great time.

I am having breakfast and reading the tweets when there's a knock on my door.

"Hurry up, lady, you've got a plane to catch"

Louis Tomlinson enters the room and gives me a pat on the back.

"I what?"

"Last minute idea: Sam has decided that you are going to go to Ireland with Niall to meet his family. Because it is last minute, he didn't have a chofer ready to take you to the airport so Harry suggested I should do it" he answers, standing with his arms crossed; "Come on, pack your things"

There's not much to pack really, since everything is either in the trunk or the suitcase. A bell boy comes to help us get that downstairs and then he places them in Louis' car.

Fifteen minutes later, we leave London to Heathrow airport.

"So..." Louis says the minute he starts the engine; "did you like the movie yesterday?"

"I really did" I smile.

"Well, I've lied to you" is the next thing he says.

"What?"

"Sam did have a chofer, but Harry insisted that I should be the one to take you to the airport. He says that you're worth the drive"

I can feel the temperature increasing on my cheeks and I smile again.

During our way to the airport, Louis asks me tons of questions about me and I'm not sure if he is liking the answers. But it is what it is.

When we arrive at the airport, Sam is waiting by the departures entrance. He has a luggage cart in which he puts my trunk and my suitcase.

"I guess it is time to say goodbye now" Louis says.

"Are you going home?"

"Not yet, I have an interview this afternoon and another one tomorrow"

"What about Niall?" I ask, turning to Sam.

"We'll talk about that in a couple of seconds" Sam answers.

Louis gives me a kiss on each cheek and smiles before saying:

"If you speak to Harry before I do, tell him that he was right. You are worth the drive"

I smile and Louis drives off.

"Over here" Sam indicates me as he pushes the cart through the airport's hallways; "Niall and Harry will have their interviews on Wednesday and Thursday morning."

"So, we'll only be in Ireland for three days?" I ask.

"Exactly"

I look at the screen that has all the flights in it, looking for the one that goes to Dublin.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks coming to me. Apparently he had kept walking without me.

"Searching for our flight"