36. A.M.

I get up and walk to the bedroom corridor.

"Vic..." Niall says and his eyes almost pop out his head.

He runs past Zayn and comes to me, hugging me tight.

"Don't ever do this to me again" he says with teary eyes; "I thought you left. You weren't in the bedroom and I just thought..."

"You scared us all, to be honest" Liam says entering the room.

Zayn puts his arm around Liam's shoulders and brings him closer to himself. I hear him whispering:

"Well done; Vicky told me what you did"

"Niall had the room key, and I..." I say.

"You did the right thing, Tori" Louis interrupts, "we were just too scared to think properly"

We all stare at each other for a couple of minutes.

"Let's go" Niall says, breaking the silence.

"Where?"

"To sleep"

"Do you think after what you've done I want to go to sleep with you?" I snap at him.

Yeah, I'm still angry. And maybe I shouldn't be but... I can't help it. The image of the barmaid giggling is stuck in my head.

Niall stares at me and backs away. He turns around, shakes his head and leaves the bedroom.

"I'm... gonna go..." Harry mumbles pointing at the door and following Niall.

"You two can handle this" Louis says to Liam putting his hand on his shoulder and exiting after Harry.

Zayn and Liam turn to me. I look away.

"He was flirting with her" I say sitting on the bed, my voice breaking at the end of the sentence.

They each sit on one side and give me a sad smile.

"He has a very special way of speaking to women" Liam says, "But in his mind, he wasn't flirting. He was just being funny and quirky. He was very ashamed about it. I've never seen Niall torturing himself like that"

I feel the tears running to my eyes and I can't hold them back any longer.

"Oh..." Liam chuckles and hugs me, Zayn surrounding us with his arms too.

"Okay, okay, guys; as much as I love this Ziam sandwich I can't breathe" I manage to say.

They laugh and break the hug.

"I guess I should talk to him" I say standing up.

"Ey" Zayn says, "my t-shirt..." I turn around, "keep it, but don't do like, anything dirty with it"

I shake my head chuckling and leave the room, knocking on the door on my left.

"It's 3am in the morning. You do not knock on bedroom doors; people inside them could be asleep" I hear Louis saying on the other side of the door; "Oh" he cuts himself when he opens it, "come in"

Harry and Niall are sitting on the bed, Harry with his hand on Niall's shoulder. When I enter, he looks to the door. He smiles at me, stands up and him and Louis leave the room.

Niall keeps his sight on the ground. When he lifts it, his eyes are bright blue and teary.

"Niall, I..."