34. Troublemaker

Victoniam Threesome.

Those two words are stuck in my head.

Victoniam: I chuckle at how original people can be.

Threesome? That doesn't make sense.

How have they find out that we've been sleeping together?

Nothing has happened, but somehow they have to have discovered that we've been sleeping together in order to come up with something like that.

"What?" Niall exclaims, "What has she done?"

"Well, rumors don't spread if you don't spread them" Sally answers with an ironic tone.

"You think Victoria has spread those rumors?" Niall scoffs, "You're definitely blaming the wrong person"

"Well, we know it wasn't Liam and it wasn't you, so..."

"She has been with us since yesterday night" Niall interrupts before anyone can say anything.

"Why would I spread a rumor that only hurts me?" I ask when he silences; "I've been sleeping with Niall since the American leg of the tour started and no one knows anything about it. Why would it be different now?"

"Well, this doesn't involve Niall, but also Liam. I call that killing two birds with one stone, huh?"

"Don't talk to her like that" Niall jumps, "she hasn't done anything"

"And she'll never do it again" Sally answers, "As I said before, get your things ready

"And she'll never do it again" Sally answers, "As I said before, get your things ready. You're leaving after lunch"

I inhale heavily and start getting dizzy as I get up and run away. I run to the bathroom and open the door, bumping into someone.

"Oh, I am so sorry" he apologizes, "Victoria?" he adds when he recognizes me; "What's wrong?"

"They're sending me home, Harry" I sob, burying myself in his chest.