T W O

AMINA BROWN

4/4 ⚠️💔.

Y'all guess what this nigga Amir said to me when I dropped Jaydin off.

Niya : what he say sis?

Kelly: right? He unpredictable.

Wait, where's Amour?

Kelly: she probably sleep or eating, as usual.

Amour : girl fuck you. I'm right here. I was shitting.

Niya: ew.

Anyways, amir told me he missed me.

Niya: if his big doofy ass don't get the fuck.

Amour : MISS YOU?!!!!

My man is not doofy. Stop it Shaniya.

Amour: YOUR MAN?!!!

Kelly: get that bread get that head then leave peace out ✌🏾

Anyways, yeah. I just shook my head and walked out. He not getting me back that easily and he had a whole bitch in the house calling Jaydin her daughter.

Kelly : DAUGHTER?! Bitch let's go air some shit out.

Niya : okay miss trigger puller. Sit down.

LMFAOOOOOOO

Amour : ain't this some shit.

Y'all need to come over, ima be lonely without Jaydin.

Kelly: Niya stfu. And bet I'm about to leave now. You home?

Yeah I just got home.

Amour: already was on my way🧏🏾‍♀️

Niya: bet I'm coming. Cus Kelsie asking to get hurt.

Kelly: by fucking who? Didn't Aaliyah beat yo' ass the other day?

Niya: bitch that was low. She brought the folks to the fight. Nigga's wasn't about to shoot me up and I didn't have no back up.

Y'all please. Kelsie you know damn well Aaliyah snuck her stop it, she couldn't even call us, we gone get our get back tho.

Amour : LMFAOAOAOOA I hate them. I'm pulling up now tho Amina .

Just knock bitch. Fuck you telling me you pulling up for?

Amour: aight hoe .

Niya: Kelly you talkin all this shit but you can't beat me.

Kelly; WHO CANTTTT?!!!

Y'all not fighting in my fucking house like animals. Goodbye .

————

I cut my phone off, staring at the TV. I was mad bored. Only person that kept me company everyday was my daughter.  And without her I'm so fucking lonely.

It's probably about time I get a boyfriend for real.

Let me stop. Amir gone beat his ass. Like he did my last one. But got the fucking nerve to cheat and do me dirty whenever I take him back.

He not gone get the chance to try that shit again though.

The doorbell rung, and I got up out of my seat on the couch and opened the door, only to be met with my twin sister Amour black ass.

"Hi hoe. Missed me?" She cheesed.

I playfully rolled my eyes, as she walked into the house. I closed the door behind her and got back situated on the couch.

"What you watching?" She asked.

"Teen Wolf. Shit is actually good." I told her, pressing play again.

"It look wack."

"You look wack." I mugged her.

I hated when people talked about a TV show I liked. Like bitch if you don't like it don't watch it.

"I look like you but okay Miss Defensive," she put her hands up, "where your bald head ass friends at?"

"Shaniya and Kelsie. I don't know, they drive slow. They goofy asses." I chuckled.

"Mhmm, about them. I think it was wrong for Kelly to say that shit about the fight with Niya knowing she had a miscarriage from it. Not that Niya was really effected by it but still." Amour said, and I nodded in agreement.

Shaniya was on her way to get an abortion actually. The doctors office was right by her house and she was walking. Next thing you know Aaliyah baby father drove beside her and Aaliyah hopped out the car and snuck Niya.

She was purposely stomping Shaniya in her stomach. And I want my ones with her ugly ass. She had the nerve to bring the folks with her. Just because her baby father was a Folk. But baby she better believe when I get my ones with her, I'm pulling up wit my baby father, and he rockin' with crips. Way better anyways.

"Yeah, Niya was probably low key hurt about what Kelly said. But we'll never know." I shrugged. Amour nodded, looking at the TV.

Just then, the doorbell rung again.

"I'm not getting it." Amour and I said at the same time.

"Bitch, this your house." Amour mugged me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Just get the door."

Amour stood up going to the door, soon as she opened it, all you could hear was arguing between Niya and Kelly.

Lord help me.