T W E N T Y - N I N E

Amina's POV :

1 MONTH LATER

Everything had changed. In a good way of course. Amir had been doing better like he promised, and has been taking care of Jaydin in any and every way possible.

He doesn't just give her to his mom anymore, and he's always around her when it's his turn to have her.

This was the person I met 3 years ago.

Meanwhile, me and Keon still are not together. I've been waiting and waiting on him to ask me to be his girlfriend but he never has. I'm not going to rush him or anything, but I want us to be official already.

I dropped the case against Amir, and I've been promoted to my own personal braiding room at the shop. Everything was really just beginning to pull together, and I couldn't be happier.

"Jaydin, put your shoes up." I called out to her from the kitchen. She had just came home from the park with her dad and I didn't wan't her tracking mud everywhere.

She ran into the living room, dropping them into the dirty shoe bin.

"Mama cook food?" She asked, making her way into the kitchen. I picked her up, sitting her on the counter.

"Yeah, you want spaghetti?"

She nodded her head quickly with a smile.

Amir had then trailed into the kitchen. "Wassup." He gave me a side hug, before kissing Jaydin's cheek.

"Hey." I said.

"Next week...?"

"Monday." I told him, and he nodded.

"Okay, daddy gonna call you okay?" He turned to Jaydin. She nodded. "Gimme hug." He told her.

She reached up for him, and he picked her up off the counter hugging her. It was so cute seeing them interact like this.

"You can stay for dinner if you want, spend a little more time with her." I suggested.

"For real?" He asked and I nodded.

He held Jaydin, walking to the couch.

Before taking the spaghetti off of the stove, I checked my phone to see any up coming messages.

Keon : you cooking? Lemme come over

Amour : I smell ya cooking from here...

Niya : bitch ik you not cooking without us, I'm
Omw.

What the fuck? These greedy ass children.

"Amir, you said something didn't you?" I mugged the back of his head. He turned around with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes.

Not even 10 minutes later, my front door opened and everybody came in, including Taj and CJ.

"Come on, man." I groaned as the boys dapper each other up. Even Amir and Keon, dapped each other up.

When did that happen??????

I furrowed my eyebrows before making 8 whole plates for everyone in the house.

"Hey, mama." Keon came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, and placing a kiss on my neck.

"Hey." I smiled, handing him his plate.

Everyone came into the kitchen taking a plate for themselves.

"Taj, put one of them damn plates down. You fat ass!" I yelled, watching him take two plates. It couldn't have been for Niya because she already had one.

He huffed setting the plate back down onto the counter. "Thank you." I mugged him, taking the plate.

I found my spot on the loveseat, and Keon sat next to me.

"Y'all trying to watch a movie or some?" Amour suggested.

"It's funny how bitches come in my house and don't even say hi." I mugged everyone but Keon and Amir.

"Hi, Amina." They all said at the same time.

"Okay, now we can watch a movie." I smiled.

"Scary?" CJ suggested.

"Not while Jaydin here." Amir shook his head, feeding her some of her food.

"Comedy?" I suggested.

"Oh yeah, put on Madea." Amour said and I nodded grabbing the remote.

I clicked on a Madea movie, and we all began to watch it.

"Mama, I watch cars." Jaydin said and I looked at her.

"Man no one wanna watch them raggedy ass cars, Jay—" Taj was cut off by Niya slapping his neck.

"Damn, even I felt that." Keon hissed, rubbing his own neck.

"Later Jaydin, okay?" I looked at her. She nodded laying her head on her dad's chest.

It felt relaxing. Everyone was getting along and it was like we were one big family. I loved it. Even if one of them was my babydaddy.

THE END
——————

YES I WILL BE MAKING AN EPILOGUE!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this book because I sure as hell did! A book 2? Eh I don't really know, maybe ...

Love you guys x