T H I R T E E N

I made sure my hair was perfectly straightened, after I had took a quick shower. Unplugging the flat iron, the doorbell rung and I winced peeking out to make sure it hadn't woken Jaydin up.

Sound asleep, perfect.

Exiting the room, I closed the door behind me heading downstairs. I looked at the time on the clock reading 10:12. I could have seriously be asleep right now.

I opened the front door, coming face to face with Keon. He had on a white wife beater, showcasing all of his tattoos, as well as some blue jeans and uptown's.

I opened the door wider for him, and he walked in. Closing it behind him, I turned the lights on and led him to the couch, where we both sat down.

"You wanted to have a session... will it be the same as the other ones? I ask you questions, and you dodge them with flirtatious answers?" I asked, "Because if you, you've completed wasted my time, I could be asleep right now—"

I was cut off by him placing his lips against mine, again. I was shocked, but nonetheless let myself melt into the kiss, as we moved our tongues in sync.

His hand glided against my body, landing on my back, pulling me up onto his lap and setting me down directly onto his erection.

He slid his hands down, rubbing my ass as I left out a small moan into the kiss, before pulling away.

"Stop, you scheduled for a session. This could get me fired." I sighed, getting off of his lap only for him to pull me back onto him and keep me there sternly with his hands.

"I know what I scheduled for, and this is a session. Just not the one you had in mind." He mumbled, his eyes never leaving my lips.

Fuck, he's driving me crazy.

"I wish I wasn't your 'patient' as you like to call me." He put emphasis on "patient".

"But you are, so we can't." I told him, getting off of his lap again, and sitting beside him. "Now, talk to me. Are you feeling better than how you were when you were first released from the facility?" I asked him, crossing my legs to hide the large wet spot in between my thighs.

He slightly rolled his eyes, sinking himself into the couch, "Yes."

"You know, you could always leave Keon. You're wasting my time. If you don't want to be here then leave, we're not having sex while you're my patient." I snapped. I was up, when I could have been sleep because he wanted a session, that I couldn't turn down. And for him to roll his eyes as if he's annoyed shows that he only came here for sex. I should be the one annoyed!

He traced his tongue over his bottom lip, watching me intently. "So what if I wasn't your patient? Are you telling me that you wouldn't let me fuck ya' brains out, while you're tied to the bed begging for mercy?" He asked so boldly.

My heart dropped, not knowing exactly how to answer his question.

"I would." I stated.

—————

Author's Note : This chapter was short, and I know there's no action right now. But wait until next chapter! Love you guys x