New BFFs in the town!

The next day morning bhavanya woke up early and had a chit-chat with her roommates. Later she dolled up and entered college, Tanu and Ameeta were same class. Ameeta almost got happy tears in her eyes. They both seated at the middle desk. They both were almost flying because this is one of her biggest dreams. The teacher entered the class and the class started.

Ameeta's POV:

Since it's the first day I don't want to mess everything so I woke up early in the morning, when I woke up I saw my other two roommates talking and having their coffee, I didn't expect that the room will be cozy. I felt a little connect with Tanu. Then I joined them with my cup of coffee we all talked about Marvel movies and some Bollywood stories. Tanu is basically from Hyderabad and Aathira is from Nilgiris. Tanu hardly speaks Tamil but understands Tamil completely.

Ameeta: hey girls! what are you doing? shall I join you

Tanu: Adi idiotehh! Nuvu stranger ila d...... why are you asking like this, just join us da ma.

Aaathira: hey ama. feel free to ask anything you want, we are here with you da.

Ameeta: thank you! You both make me feel home D

Tanu: okay, shall we start?

Aathira: what?

Tanu: Bollywood gossips!! Hahaha

Ameeta: hey Tanu it's already late d, let's resume our gossips after classes.

Tanu: okay come let's go.

Aathira: okay dears let's meet in the evening.

Nithya: okay

Later we both entered the class we almost cried because it was our dream we seated in the middle row. We were looking at the classroom and amazed I haven't seen such a big classroom in my entire life. There must be a minimum of 60 desks 3 students can sit per desk. Then our mam came, she started the class immediately she never asked for self-introduction. I looked at Tanu and we both silently laughed because we both prepared for the introduction. While she was teaching whole class turned towards the door. A boy crash-landed there, he was breathing heavily. He looked like a total mess. He got scolded by mam and took a look at the entire class, and he came towards us because all desks were full. He came towards us. To be frank he looks very cute. A medium height and chubby boy.

Rishab: girls can I sit here, please?

Ameeta: yes, you may we have no objections.

Tanu: Yes, take your seat.

We introduced ourselves, that is!!!! New BFFs in the town, we slowly became very close to each other. we also had our nicknames too, we both call him CUPSY(cupcake). As days passed we three became best friends. We three always hang out together. We both were surprised when we got to know about our cupcake's brother. I almost fainted......

Destiny, you beauty!!!

Meet you all in the next over..................