Bygone HUSH-HUSH

Chaitanya's POV:

I know the video is very funny but I can't refuse her idea, even my fans would find it funny I always loved my fans. They have always stood with me without knowing who I am in person. So, I posted it, and as we guessed fans went crazy on it. It was the video of the day. Then after having a small conversation, we both decided to take a nap. We both came back to our respected room; I sat on my couch and watched a live match.

After few moments my house help gave me a parcel from the jeweler, that ring was shimmering it looks very gorgeous I can't wait suddenly my hands started to shiver, my palm got wet, I looked at myself in the mirror I can't believe that I am going to confess my feeling towards her and before that I want her to know about my dark past. For a second my whole body shivered. It's been 3 years, but I remember that day like yesterday, the worst day of my entire life. None know about this except Shery. Tomorrow is my birthday, so today I am going to disclose my darkest secret to the love Ameeta.

I went to Ameeta's room and called her; I just came here like a hero, but how will I say? about this again I got nervous, we both walked to the pool and sat on the edge that is the usual place we all used to spend a lot of time there.

Ameeta: What happened Mr. Chaitanya?

Chaitanya: Nothing, I was bored so I called you.

Ameeta: Seriously? You're freaking nervous.

Chaitanya: No, I am alright.

Ameeta: Aye, I know you, man. Tell me.

(Chaitanya held Ameeta's hand and looked at her face with teary eyes)

Ameeta: Hey, Chaitu what happened, is everything fine.

Chaitanya: Ameeta... I am going to disclose the secret to you, No one knows about it even Rishu don't know about it. Only Shrey knows about it.

Ameeta: What?

Chaitanya: At the beginning of my career, Shrey and I stayed in the same apartment near our Stadium. Since our parents live in different places.

Ameeta: Yeah, I know that. What is the matter?

Chaitanya: Do you know Tisha.

Ameeta: Top batsman Aryan's wife.

Chaitanya: Yeah, she is the one.

Ameeta: HmmMmm, is she is your neighbor?

Chaitanya: No, okay now listen to me. I will tell you a nightmare that haunted me for years. Before that, you shouldn't judge me, please.

Ameeta: Okay,

Chaitanya: It was a 5 years old story; I was a teen and made a debut in team India. Shrey and I rented a house, Tisa is 2 years senior to me. She was a beautiful young girl who always wanted to become a television personality. She looked like a model, she used to do her rehearsals in the park near our place, I was flattered by her beauty at the first sight she seemed to be a very calm and innocent girl. I was head over heels for her finally, I proposed to her and she accepted.

I never cared about the age stuffs at all, at that time I was also badly focused on cricket and she was focused on her career we hardly got time to spend with each other but our relationship seemed to be nice because we hardly talked. I don't know about her but I was deeply in love with her. One day we both decided to move to the same house, at that time I also started earning a decent salary. We both shifted to that house and that's where everything begins.

Her true color started coming up, she was a kind of dominating character, she treated me like her puppet , she never really cared about me but still, I maintained silence because I loved her, you don't have any idea about how much tons of anger I swallowed just for her. I have never gone cozy to her but still, I loved her with my whole heart. We had a toxic relationship for more than 2 years, I felt suffocated there but for the sake of my love, I clenched the relationship.

At a certain period in all of a sudden, I became very famous, girls flooded over my social media platforms, I got more brand endorsements, I got my special place in team India

At a certain period in all of a sudden, I became very famous, girls flooded over my social media platforms, I got more brand endorsements, I got my special place in team India. I became the youngest Captain in IPL, I got a whopping amount while the IPL team trade. On the other side she became one of the biggest social media influencers, many celebrities followed her, she got in touch with many bigshots. Our relationship got even worse; she dated many other people simultaneously, but when I ask, she told me that it's just a publicity stunt. We had huge argument over this issue.

I moved back to my home because I can't see her with anyone

I moved back to my home because I can't see her with anyone. It finally happened, in her Instagram handle she posted that she is engaged to Aryan. I was in NYC for a brand shoot, I don't know how to react and no one is there with me. All my emotions came out at the same time. I was running like a mad man in the streets of the city, thankfully Americans are not into cricket, they hardly know me. When I called her, she didn't respond, I got a message from her saying that "move on, it won't work". Yes, she dumped my as* for a rich cricketer. At that time, he was richer than me but now the case reciprocated I grown up richer and smarter

Ameeta: You're Chaitu, the best young man I have ever known. Seriously I am happy that you came out of that toxic relationship.

Chaitanya: Thank you, but now listen to the rest of the story. I think that's where I became quick-tempered, the anger that I stocked for years busted out. I concentrated fully on cricket, I worked like a beast, I never let my emotions out. Shameless Tisa will come to every tour with her husband and piss me. I know for sure that she is up to his money not for him, she is such a worst lady. Shrey always used to irritate her, even on social media he openly passed few rude comments, when fans asked about her. When they ask the same question to me, I will also ditch her openly. We both never had a nice relationship with Aryan because of her, but he is such a gentleman but she is a Wh*....

Ameeta: Chaitu, no stop with it

(She stopped him before he says a cuss word)

Chaitanya: Ameeta, she deserves that. But I am stopping it just for your word. You're an angel, I have never seen a girl like you. I will do anything for you, I find my solace inside you. You deserve this whole world. Please don't go away from my life.

(He held her hand even tighter and closer)

CHAITHU DESERVES A TRUE LOVE, AFTER FACING THIS DREADFUL RELATIONSHIP!!!!!

Meet you all in the next over............................