End of the rumors

After getting approval from Ameeta Chaitanya uploaded it to his Instagram account. After that as per his plan, people understood that he is not dating Samita. After seeing this Rishab got an extraordinary idea.

Chaitanya's POV:

Even though I got permission to post it. I was reluctant to post something that is not true, even a bit. She is just my friend not more than that, I don't want to give any fake update about my life to my lovely fans who love me like their family at the same time I can't take this rumor buzz anymore because of this my parents are urging me to marry a girl immediately. I also want to think about the consequence, after this press will start questioning about the girl and pressure me. After all, I will face this by own, I got used to these questions, but what if people identify Ameeta even though the picture was blurred, I fear for her and her future.

I don't have a better idea for this problem so I posted that picture in my story with the caption

"Don't need make-up to cover-up

Being the way that you are is enough..

you lit up my world like nobody else"

It is my favorite part of the ' What makes you beautiful' song.I also croped the pic to make it as a hidden face selfie, which is a new trend on internet . In just 15 minutes it created a buzz among people I can see a few comments like 'what my star is in love, oh no' and ' This is not Samita, then who is she'. Finally, this rumor buzz came to an end thankfully no one identified Ameeta, thanks to my editing skills :D.

 Finally, this rumor buzz came to an end thankfully no one identified Ameeta, thanks to my editing skills :D

My phone is continuously ringing people who had my professional number called me. So I switched it off and put it in a corner. Shreyas called my private number, he is now not in India. Team India is now playing a charity match in the US with South Africa, I was surprised because they must be playing a match because I uploaded my story around 10.35 pm.

I picked up

Shreyas: Hey you box of sh*t, how dare you?

Chaitanya: Hey calm down, what did I do?

Shreyas: I am your freaking friend for years but you didn't tell me that you're dating someone.

Chaitanya: Hey bloody bugger, do you think I would date someone and how can a girl love a boring person like me?

Shreyas: Yeah! Any girls can fall for you by seeing your appearance but no one can keep up with a cricket freak and a hyper tensed lad :D

Chaitanya: Yes, you know it Nah then why are you shouting at me.

Shreyas: Then who is she?

Chaitanya: She is my friend.

Shreyas: Ohh, but you have only a few friends, and it's our classmates and some are from our college, I have been with you for years but I don't remember that you have girl friends.

Chaitanya: She neither our school nor our college she is my brother's friend, I met her recently.

Shreyas: Oh!

Chaitanya: I did all these for putting an end card to rumors.

Shreyas: But how did you ask this to a girl who is not very close to you and how did she accept it?

Chaitanya: I don't know that yaar, when I saw her I felt some connection with her, Rishab used to tell a lot about her.

Shreyas: How that girl accepts this? Yes, how can she reject this you're a star, girls want to be around you and use your fame and money.

Chaitanya: Shut up your mouth, she not a kind of gold diggers. She denied it, but I convinced her and promised her that I will not expose her face to this world.

Shreyas: Wow she is different yaar. I need to see her face send me her picture.

Chaitanya: Nooooo!

Shreyas: Okay anyhow I am gonna meet her one day. HAHA

Chaitanya: What?

Shreyas: Nothing....

While talking to him I saw Rishu rushing towards my room, I ended the call and stood up he cried out my name, 'Chaituuu.....'

Chaitanya: Rishu, what happed bro?

Rishab: Are you in love with Ameeta? you both didn't tell me about this. More than that you both met only once and...

Chaitanya: wait. How do you identify Ameeta?

Rishab: I gifted that kurta to Tanu on her birthday and I know that Ameeta wore that dress at my birthday party.

Chaitanya: Oh! Then you identified her by the dress as you saw her on that day

Rishab: Yes, I can't see her face. I identified her just by her dress, thankfully I remembered that dress. No one can identify her including her parents because they didn't see her in that dress.

Chaitanya: Thank god!

(sighed peacefully)

Rishab: I am here to question you but you're interrogating me instead.

Rishu wait I will explain everything, I explained everything. I expected a relaxed look on his face but instead, he was disappointed when I asked him about the reason he said "I wish it was true". What he just talked about us, I admit that I feel comfortable with her and she has become very close to me by doing this help but as a friend. Through Rishab I got to know about her lifelong dream to buy LV and GUUCI bags and shoes, so I thought of gifting her in return because this help means a lot to me. Even though she didn't expect anything I have to do this for my sake. I owe her for this.

Rishab's POV:

I was chilling with my friends in one of my friend's home which is on the 14th floor of our apartment at that time I saw a news feed on my Instagram it is about my brother's GF all my friends wanted to know about her, even I can't see her face and identify her I rushed to my home, on the way to home I remembered that kurta and Ameeta wore it on my birthday party I was really very happy. My best friend is going to be my sister-in-law. Ameeta, Chaitanya, Tanu, Me we four will live in the same house happily, but I was also little upset cos they both didn't tell me about this. But my brother shattered all my imaginations by saying the truth.

I want to turn this lie into truth. I think this will work between them because my brother always wanted a girl like Ameeta and on my birthday I noticed that they both got along with each other well. Ameeta is a nice and mature girl who can handle anything easily and when it comes to my brother's case he is a sensitive person he may get hypertension but still, he cares for his loved ones. She will change his world entirely. I will play the Cupid role in their life if they both fell in love with each other. They will be the best couple

BEST DAYS ARE YET TO COME!!!!

Meet you all in the next over..............................