Night of dreams...

Rishab called Ameeta and revealed a piece of shocking news on hearing that she was very happy for him. Then she started to dream about her dream boy, parallelly there Chaitanya felt very lonely he never felt like this, in this long break he realized that he is incomplete, he has everything in his life but he felt an emptiness in his life.

Ameeta's POV:

After pulling each other's legs we went to bed. I started to sleep but my phone buzzed, I saw a notification on my screen, It's Rishab. 'Call me immediately ' when I saw this message I got panicked because it 2 am, so I called him immediately.

Ameeta: Hey what happened? Nothing serious Nah... All okay?

Rishab: Hey madam don't get panic, nothing serious just want to tell you something. I have been trying to say this for a long time.

Ameeta: Bloody rascal! Okay, tell.

Rishab: Before that please don't judge me, I am in love with Tanu. It was love at first sight. After spending more time with you both I started loving her even more. Her innocent character and smile draw me towards her. On my birthday I am going to confess it to her.

Ameeta: Wow that's great news, she will be perfect for you. You both will be a Tom and Jerry couple.

Rishab: Yes! Thank you for understanding me. You're the best, after my brother you're the one who always understands me and supports me.

Ameeta: I will always support you, idiot. Mr. Cupy you should also help me in the future if I need any help.

Rishab: hey definitely tell me who is that guy I will get you both married now itself!!

Ameeta: You always prove that you're a dumbhead! I haven't met someone like that till now. If I meet, I will let you know and you should play the cupid role. Haha!

Rishab: Definitely, anything for you!

Ameeta: Okay! it's already late you go and sleep.

Rishab: Hey tomorrow we don't have any classes, so I won't sleep now I am going out with my friends.

Ameeta: okay bye!!

Rishab: good night madam.

Even though he interrupted my sleep I am delighted to know this news. I leaned on the window and looked up at the beautiful night sky. I think of my life, once I had a big friends circle in my school days then in my college days my friend's circle shrank. Even my long-time best friend dumped me, now I have only 2 people here to support me. I know they are also not permanent.

I never had an idea of dating multiple person, it may be strange because nowadays dating has become a usual practice I don't want to do it. I want to be in a serious relationship and marry the same person. I have certain expectations for my dream boy.

He should support me and handle my anxiety. My man should understand me and help me to shine in my career, he should respect my parents and me. Our feelings should be mutual. He should love me without any expectation. He should never stop loving me even in our old age. He should love my soul not my body. I wonder who is he and where does he live,

In Chaitanya's home:

At present Chaitanya is staying alone in that flat since his parents went to Madurai for a family function, they will stay there for one week. Rishab is also not at home he is out with his friends.

Chaitanya's POV:

Mom and dad went to our hometown for a family function and my brother is out with his friends. With the help of our house help staff, I sat on the cozy couch on the terrace and I stared at the flawless moon. My mind took me down to my memory lane and I looked at my past since my school days I worked very hard to become a star cricketer, I don't want to be distracted so I never had many friends, I have a very small friend circle. This tough time made me realize that I have missed many beautiful things in my entire life. I have lots of money and fame but still, I feel an emptiness in my life. While thinking about it my phone screen blinked, I got a message from Samita a South Indian actress who also worked in some Bollywood movies. We met at a party, then people started gossiping about us, she wanted to date me. But I don't want to date her. Also, I don't want to date anyone all I want is to enter into a serious relationship.

She should be a normal South Indian girl who understands me, my family, and our cultural values. Mainly she should be an extrovert who can easily get along with people. I actually hate dating culture; I want to love a girl and marry the same girl. I have not even dated a single girl in my life.

She should be my best friend and support me, she should be there when I need her. She should be with me even if I lost everything that I have today. I will love her soul not her body. Where are you my girl please come into my life I need you now. I hope someone will come and light up my life.

This was a dreamy night for our Ameeta and Chaitanya, they both dreamt of their partners.....

SIMILAR DOGMA, AN BEAUTIFUL ACCIDENT IS YET TO HAPPEN!!!!!

Meet you all in the next over............