A blue tang in a new sea

First of all, things sorry for taking so long to post this part, but you guys are the sweetest. You all kept checking on me, I almost lost my motivation to write but your comments and dm's gave me some motivation.

Love you'll XOXO!

Ameeta happily moved in with Chaitanya, his parents are not that sweet in the beginning but now they started accepting her, and about her job it was great also she is doing her research works to start her own start-up. Everything else is going well except her love life with Chaitanya, we can't blindly say that she is unhappy or in a toxic relationship but what disturbs her is Chaitanya's lifestyle and overprotectiveness, maybe it is because she grew up in a normal family, things are new for her to adapt. Bit Chaitanya has no issues like this he is totally into Ameeta and Cricket. According to him, he is the happiest person the earth. At present he is in Zimbabwe for a test series in the meantime Ameeta rented another apartment near Chaitu's home because it is one of her bucket lists to live in her own house by her own, at the beginning Chaitanya didn't accept this but later he understood her and let her move to another house but not far away from his house. Time just passed it's been one year since she came here, in this whole year she was in a kinda long-distance relationship since half of the year Chaitu was on a foreign tour.

Day by day his love for her got increasing as a compliment of extreme love, he became territorial towards her and he never let her do anything by her. There were times when she felt too suffocated, at a point he never gave value to her preferences and feelings, he started taking decisions for her. Even though Ameeta was hurt she never showed that to him because she knows about his heart, he always wanted the best for her.

Her parents know about the relationship and they accepted it, yeah it was a shocker to Ameeta but still, she is happy. Chaitanya being a famous personality, the media kept on linking him with other actresses, models, and female cricketers. She knows that she shouldn't give up on this relationship for the things like this because it takes time to settle in the new sea which she has never seen.

EVEN MIRACLES TAKE A LITTLE TIME!!!

See you in the next over...................................