Chapter 5: Time to Bully Kanda~

Allen's POV:

          I smirk. Today is the day I bully Kanda. I know he struggles in math, so I'll poke some fun at him. Muhahahaha! 

          "Allen, you're doing that evil smirk again. Please don't do something evil." Mana says with a worried expression. My smirk widens. "Don't worry. It won't be that bad." I reassure him. I can't lie to Mana. It's impossible because of how much guilt fills you, so I'll only change the story a bit. I'm not lying, but I'm not telling the truth either. Mana sighs and hugs me. "I know that's a lie, but I won't push you." He says and kisses my forehead. My smirk turns into a smile and I hug him back.

          I pick Mana up and spin around. I stop and put him down. "Allen, you know I don't like that." Mana whines. "Tch, what's father's boy doing here?" I hear a very annoying voice call out. I detach from Mana and look towards where the voice came from. "What, you jealous, Ba~Kan~da?" I ask with a smirk. "Oh, as if! I don't care about that shit!" Kanda hisses. 

         We glare at each other. "Awww~ Is the wittle BaKanda jelly~" I coo. Pain and shouting are all I feel and hear before I pass out.

-----

          I wake up. I look around and realize I'm in the school's infirmary. Damn, Kanda has one hard hit. I smirk. I want to tease him even more. "Allen!" I hear someone familiar shout and feel warm arms wrap themselves around me. "Mana!" I shout in a happy tone and hug him back. "You've been out for 3 hours! I was so worried! I thought Kanda killed you!" Mana sobs into my shoulder. I rub his back. "It's alright. There is no way that long-haired hooker can kill me!" I reassure. Mana gasps. "What the fuck did you just call me, Moyashi?" I hear a low voice growl. 

          Oh shit. I messed up now. I turn my head towards Kanda. I start to sweat. "O-Oh, hey Kanda," I say. Kanda glares at me. "I'm going to ask one last time. The fuck did you just call me?" Kanda growls. I gulp. I am in no good state to fight right now. Wait, he can't touch me with Mana here! "I called you a hooker. You look and dress like one. I'm not shaming you, obviously. Your body is your choice. I'm just stating a fact." I say with a smirk.

-----

          Okay, turns out I was never safe.  Mana could not save me from Kanda's wrath. Everything hurts. I'll get my revenge. There is no way I won't.

-----

          I'm finally out of the infirmary. It is time for the last class of the day, Math. I grin. I shall bully him hardcore. "Allen, when we get home, go to bed. You need more rest." Mana says. "Alright. I will." I say. 

          We arrive at the classroom and go in. I sit in my seat and Mana sits next to me. "Class, today we'll be going over parallel lines!" Ms. Klaud announces. Almost the whole class groans. "Oh, come on guys! It'll be easy!" Lavi shouts. "For you, Mr. A+," A kid says. Lavi blushes. The entire class laughs at him. "Alright, enough! Let's get to learning!" Ms. Klaud shouts.

          Luckily, I sit next to Kanda. As Ms. Klaud teaches, I draw on Kanda's notebook. Kanda glares at me and erases it. I draw a math equation and write some pretty mean stuff about Kanda not knowing anything about math, in pen. I feel pain in my nose. I cover it and make a quiet pained noise. Luckily, nobody noticed. I remove my hands and see blood. "Oh, you cock sucking bitch!" I shout and punch Kanda back. 

          The entire class looks at us as we beat each other. There were kids shouting their bets and at us for one of us to win. Lavi, Lenalee, Klaud, and Mana tried to get us to stop, but we overpowered them. Unlike Kanda, I didn't hurt anyone.

-----

          We sit in the principal's office again. Principal Lvellie sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "This clearly isn't helping. Do any of you have anyone that can stop these two from fighting that isn't Cross?" Vice Principal Link asks. There's silence for a bit. "I have a brother! If he comes, it'll help. It'll be a while before then though." Mana says in realization. "Alright, bring him here, and the parental watch has extended to the rest of the school year until they improve," Lvellie says. 

          "Um, may I still come and watch Allen when my brother gets here?" Mana asks. "Sure. The more the merrier." Lvellie replies. I've never met Mana's brother before. Mana does talk about him a lot though.

          Lvellie smiles. "Alright, you're all dismissed," Lvellie says. We all leave. "Mana, we have to come up with a plan," Mr. Link says. "Yeah, but what do we do?" Mana asks. "Simple, we send the moyashi to the streets and force him to die of starvation," Kanda replies. I clasp my hands together. "Ah ah ah Kanda. That wasn't very nice of you~" I say in an unnerving cheery tone. 

          Mana and Mr. Link sigh. "As guardians, we have to ensure your safety and happiness," Mana says. Kanda scoffs and walks the opposite direction of us.