Chapter 21: Housing

Hamburger

Allen's POV:

          I finally am able to move out of Lenalee's place. Yay! Nea found this beautiful mansion that I don't want to move into. He and Cross were so happy about it that Mana almost said yes as well until he saw how miserable I was. It's not like big houses are bad or anything, it's just I get lost easily and there's too much space! Why need all of that space for something you're barely going to use? Cross is gone most of the day, Mana's too busy being a mom, Tyki gambles, I barely even roamed the old house, and Nea is too busy working or clinging to one of us.

          A big house sounds nice on paper, but logically it would be a waste of money. At least with a regular suburbian type house, it'd be bigger than what we need, but most/all rooms would be in use. Sadly, however, those two want a big house. In this household, we have democracy. We do a vote and the majority wins. With Nea and Tyki here, they make it harder to do that. 

          I sigh and decide to just find my own damn house. I go on Zillow and search for some houses with reasonable prices. I know, Nea is loaded, but I refuse to take advantage of that. I don't want to get out of touch with the majority of the world. 

          I scroll through some houses until I see one that appeals to me. It's cute, has 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. The backyard is lovely; perfect for a garden! I can grow fruits, veggies, herbs, spices, etc, and bring stuff over to my friends! I want this one! 

          I stand up and rush over to where Nea and Mana are. I run up to them and show them the house I found on my phone. "Oh, so you want this one?" Mana questions. I eagerly nod and he chuckles. "Eh, doesn't look too bad." Nea comments. "So, is that three yeses?" I ask. "I mean, I guess?" Nea replies; unsure if he wants it or not. I grin and immediately buy the house. Fucker doesn't even get the chance to change his mind. W for me L for Cross hehehe.