Chapter 14: Girls' Night

Piss

Allen's POV:

          I'm so stoked! Lenalee said that Komui just arrived! I found out that Lenalee and Lavi know about golems so I showed them Timcanpy. They adored it. Lavi told me that he and Kanda fought the kids at the locker room for me. I love them. Sad thing is, one of the kids stole my gloves. I now have to suffer with people seeing it.

          We're walking out of the school right now. We follow Lenalee to a red car. "Brother, these are my friends I'm bringing over," Lenalee informs. Komui looks at us. "You're bringing two boys this time!? They're going to taint you!" Komui shouts. He really does have a sister complex. Lenalee chuckles. "I'm not even sure Allen's straight. Are you?" Lenalee asks.

          I think. Am I straight? I mean, women are pretty. Men are also pretty...... I might be bi. The only way to test this is through porn. (This will not be a part of this chapter or be a chapter).

          Everyone noticed me thinking. "Maybe," I say as an unsure reply. Lenalee and Lavi stifle a laugh. "Anyway, he's safe. Allen wouldn't dare touch me." Lenalee says. Komui eyes me one last time before he sighs and lets us in.

          We get in the car and buckle up. Komui drives off and goes to the Lee residence. "So, Allen, I'd like to get to know you better. Tell me about yourself." Komui asks. "Well, I love mitarashi dango, horror books, my family, and my friends," I reply. Komui hums. "Do you have any pets?" Komui asks. "Yeah! Its name is Timcanpy." I reply. "So you're the one living with Cross. Is he nice?" Komui asks. "It's like living with Satan himself. I had to learn the ways of poker just so I can pay off his debts that he puts under my name." I reply.

          Komui chuckles. Tim flys out of my pocket and into my hands. It grows in size so now Tim is the size of a basketball. This thing is my personal suitcase. It carries extra clothes, essentials, books, etc. It's an endless storage unit.

          "Wuah! Tim grew in size!" Lavi shouts. I laugh. I want to scare him. "Yeah, it grew in size so he can eat little rabbits like you." I say with my "dark Allen" voice. Lavi cuddles with Lenalee. "Lena, help me! Allen wants to kill me!" Lavi shouts. Lenalee and I laugh. Messing with Lavi is so much fun.

          I see Komui smile. Komui is strange. I don't know what to make of him yet. He does seem like a nice man.

          We arrive at a mansion. Seriously, what is up with my friends and being rich? Same thing with my uncles. I'm surprised that Lenalee is as nice as she is because usually, money gets to your head. Not in a good way.

          Komui pulls up to the mansion and stops the car. We all get out. We walk to the mansion doors and Komui opens them. We step inside. "Whoa, your house looks so nice," I comment. "It won't be like that for long. Komui likes to make robots and a lot of the time they malfunction." Lenalee says. Komui blushes. "They don't malfunction! They just have personality!" Komui retorts. We all give him a look. Komui crumbles to the floor and weeps. Lenalee blushes in embarrassment.

          "Brother, if you don't stop crying, I'm going to get married." Lenalee threatens. Komui instantly shuts up and clings to Lenalee. "Don't get married! I'll stop crying!" He shouts. Lenalee's blush deepens. Lavi and I stifle a laugh. I can now see the sister complex.

          Lenalee pushes Komui off. "Alright, let's go to my room. We can have the girls' night there." Lenalee says and grabs Lavi and my wrists. She drags us to her room. For how scrawny she is, she has some serious strength.

          Her room looks nice. I like it. I take my gloves off because I feel comfortable around them. They don't even bat an eye at it. That fills me with joy. "Okay, first things first, the girl talk," Lenalee says. Girl talk? Wha... "So, is there anyone you like, Allen?" She asks. "Yeah, my friends and family!" I reply. Lenalee chuckles. "No, I mean that you have a crush on, silly," Lenalee explains. My mind instantly goes to Kanda. Why am I thinking of Kanda?