Chapter 15: Poker

Meow

Allen's POV:

          Today is the day I play poker with Kanda and Tyki. I smirk in cheater and dress up real nice. I put on a white button-up, a blackish-grey vest, black pants, and a red bowtie.

          I tuck the cheating cards in my sleeve. I'm so glad that Tyki got me these new cards for Birthmas. Mine were starting to look old and based on that, people would know I was cheating.

          Now with these, I'm an unstoppable force. Nobody will come out unscathed. I am the poker legend named Allen Walker! Muahahaha! I wonder how Kanda and Tyki will react when I tell them it's strip poker. Kanda will probably try to win harder than ever. I smirk at my soon-to-be win. I'll get to see everything Kanda's body has to offer.

          Mana is now driving us to Kanda's house. He said he wanted to watch us play. That poor man is about to witness something more than his eyes can handle.

          We pull up to the Tiedoll residence. "Kanda, we're here," I say through Tim. I see the door to the house open and an angry-looking Kanda staring at me.

          We get out of the car and go over to Kanda. "Are you ready to play?" I ask. Kanda 'tch's and goes into the house. We follow Kanda to the living room where Alma, Lavi, Lenalee, and Tiedoll are. Oh, those poor souls. 

          We sit around the coffee table. Tyki pulls out a deck of cards and shuffles them. He gives everyone playing the same amount of cards. "I propose something. I want to make sure everyone is giving their all." I say. "What would that be, boy?" Tyki asks. I smirk devilishly. "Strip poker," I say. Tyki looks shocked. "Aren't you guys minors?" Tyki asks. "We're both 18," I reply. Tyki nods.

          Kanda glares at me. "You're not winning, bean sprout." Kanda hisses. I smirk. Oh, how wrong you are. "What's strip poker?" Tiedoll asks. "Well, strip poker is like poker, but each round the losers have to take off one layer of clothing," I explain. Mana gasps. Alma laughs. "Kanda has never been beaten once!" Alma says. "Same here." Tyki and I say in unison. "This should be interesting," Tiedoll says.

          And so, the 1st round starts. Tyki and Kanda are good. Tyki beat Kanda, but I beat both of them. Tyki chuckles and Kanda glares at me. They do as the rule of strip poker says and they take off their shirts.

          I almost drool at the sight of Kanda's bare chest and abs. This is going to be a fun game. I better keep it cool so no one knows my real motive for doing this.

          4 more rounds take place and I am still fully clothed. The others are down to their underwear. Kanda is pissed while Tyki is amused. Mana stopped watching a while ago because it was too much for him to handle.

          Lavi whispers in my ear, "Aren't you a little too good?" I smile and whisper with the sweetest voice ever, "That's because I'm cheating." Lavi gets shocked. "It all started when I had to play poker to earn money to pay off Cross's debts. After that, I became a master at cheating." I go to dark Allen mode. "When it comes to gambling, nobody can beat me," I whisper.

          Lavi backs up a bit and stays silent. Good. "Tch, fucking moyashi. One more match! I'll beat you for sure!" Kanda shouts. I smile at him. "I'm out. I don't wanna be fully naked." Tyki says and leaves the match. He gets dressed and goes to the watchers' side.

          At this point, Tiedoll and Alma have left because they don't want to see a naked Kanda. The only bystanders left are Tyki, Lavi, and Lenalee.

          Lenalee and Lavi rile Kanda up to raise his confidence. Perfect. Thank you, guys.

          The last match is over. Kanda loses and I win. I get to get my prize of eye candy now. Kanda scoffs and takes off his last bit of clothing. Oh yeah, it's big brain time.

          I smirk as I see him fully nude. During this, Lenalee, Lavi, and Tyki have gone to where the others are. We're alone.

          "I see you're eying me like a horny girl, baka moyashi." Kanda says. My smirk widens. "Well, you did lose after all, BaKanda~" I say. "Tch, you don't have to stare at me," Kanda says. "Aw, what's the fun in winning if you don't get to see your prize?" I ask. Kanda glares at me. He smirks as well.

          He walks over to me and lifts my chin up. "So I'm a prize now?" Kanda asks in a husky voice. Is he trying to seduce me? Well, it's working. I chuckle. "You've always been the prize," I reply. Kanda scoffs and gets dressed. "You are an idiot," Kanda says. Today was great.