Chapter 27

The bath that I took was quite refreshing and calmed me down a bit

The bath that I took was quite refreshing and calmed me down a bit. Keyword; a bit. I can't shake off the feeling that something bad is gonna happen. But it's just my imagination, right?

**

" So here you go!" Brie said as she handed me a plate of pancakes. " Looks delicious!" I said as I took a bite of it. I moaned at the taste. " Where is Noah?"

" Don't worry about him! He will come around.'' Brie said as she takes a seat next to me. We talked for a few minutes. When we were about to get up, a voice started me, " Who is this?" I turn around to see an elderly woman with a look of curiosity in her dark hazel eyes. Woah, she must be Noah's grandmother. She is so beautiful even when she is in her 80s. Are all the people in their family attractive?

" Abuela, this is Isabella. Bella, this is our grandmother. " Her eyes immediately turned to amusement from curiosity. She took long strides towards me. She came in front of me and hugged me. " Oh my! Finally, I have met you. You are much more beautiful than the pictures that Noah showed me. " Wait, pictures? As far as I know, I didn't take any pictures with him.

" Abuela, stop! You are scaring her! " Brie said as the lady unwrapped her arms and said, " Oh! I am so sorry if I have scared you! I just got excited. "

" I-it's okay!" I said as I give her a genuine smile.

" Now, You!'' she said pointing to Brie. " And you!" And me " have a lot to catch up. "

***

Noah's POV

Fuck! I messed up big time. Why am I so fucked up? Couldn't I just control my wolf? Several years of training in vain. She pushes me to the edge intentionally or unintentionally. I suddenly feel someone poking me on my shoulder.

" Mister?" I turned around to see a baby girl looking at me with her blue doe eyes, which looked just like Isabella's.

Wait, a second! She looks like exactly the younger version of Isabella.

I bent down to her level and said, " Hey there, what is your name?''

" My name is Bella."

" B-bella? " I asked as she nodded.

" Wow, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you!" She giggled and asked," Why were looking so sad?"

" Um... I was sad because I hurt someone I love very much. "

" Is it a girl?" She asked with her curious eyes. I nodded.

" You should say sorry to Isabella. My Mommy always says sorry to people if she hurts them. "

" Wait Wait! How do you know her name? I didn't tell you her name--" I was cut off by someone yelling my name.

" NOAH!" I turned around to see Liam approaching me with his narrowed eyes.

" Where were you? I have been looking for you everywhere."

" I just needed to clear my head. So I came here and met this little beautiful girl--" I turned around to show him the girl. But what I saw had my jaw dropped.

There is no one here.

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote