Chapter 31

Isabella's POV

Isabella's POV

Wait what? Did I hear her right?

" Hahaha! It was a nice joke. Me? Noah's soulmate? Pfff! Please, I am a human. It isn't possible. You have mistaken me with someone." I said while scratching my hands.

" We are not joking, moonshine." As soon as he said that, my smile died. No! This isn't possible. It shouldn't be.

'' NO! How is it possible? I am a human a-and he i-is a w-werewolf. "

" I know it's weird. But it is the truth. " My whole world came crashing down to me. My hands are shaking vigorously, my head is hurting badly, my heart feels like it will come out anytime. " W-water!" I managed to say while swallowing the lump in my throat. Noah immediately took the glass of water from the small table beside the bed and handed it to me. I took the glass out of his grasp and gulped down the whole glass of water. I placed it on the floor and gave Noah a look that said, ' continue'.

" So, as you are Noah's mate, you are to stay by his side and rule the pack together. And as you are mated to an alpha, the whole pack will address you as Luna and give you the same level of respect as they give to their Alpha. They will follow your every order. Instead, you will do everything for their welfare, their safety will be your priority. You will love everyone as your own. " I raised my hand and signalled her to stop.

" T-this is too much for make to p-process." Abuela patted my back gently and said, " I understand. Take your time. We aren't pressuring you into anything."

The memories of that horrible day when mommy died started to display in my head. How the wolf was continuously hurting her with its canines. How it looked at us with its dreadful pitch-black eyes. How it was growling at us. How it was howling when she was running for her life instead of saving her mommy. That little act of selfishness caused her the life of her mommy. They didn't even find her dead body. They thought that the wolf maybe took the body with it. But still,l somewhere in the corner of her mind, she has hope. Hope that maybe just maybe the wolf didn't kill her that day. Maybe she will come back to me and hold me while whispering sweet things in my ear. But she knows that it's just her childish fantasy. Nothing more than that.

Or is it..........

A/N; if you liked the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment