Chapter 43

Red, I see red

Red, I see red. What the hell is this man doing here? If he thinks that he can enter my life after all this time then he is completely wrong.

" What is he doing here?" I sneered. " Isabella! This is not a way to talk to someone. " Mom yelled.

I cross my arms and lean on the wall beside me. " Well then do you expect me to sweet talk to him after all he did to me and mommy?"

" Bella--" that man started but I cut him off by saying, " Stop! Don't call that! You have no right to call me that. Only people who love me call me that. And you--" I laugh insolence.

" Bella, come with me!" Daddy said as he dragged me out of the room. " Why are you talking to him like that? He is your fathe--"

" He. Isn't. My. Father." I said as I gritted my teeth. He sighs and holds my shoulder. " Bella, look I know you are angry. But he just wants to talk to you. Nothing more than that. So, please calm down and go talk to him."

I giggled and said, " You want me to calm down after he showed out of the blue? You are funny!"

" Bella please try to understand! " He said with pleading eyes. I huffed. " Fine let's go! But I swear if he says anything bad about you two or mommy, I will not be responsible for my doing. "

***

" You have grown so much. " He said while looking at me in amusement. I roll my eyes and muttered loudly for him to hear, " No shit Sherlock!"

He clears his throat and after some time he said, " I am sorry--".

I scoffed. " Sorry? Do you even know the meaning of sorry?"

He sighs and diverts his eyes to the ground. " Look, I know what I did was wrong of me. I regret it all, trust me. I-i-i am sorry, I am. "

" I heard you are an alpha. Are you an alpha still now?"

" I passed the throne to...t-to my son. "

I widened my eyes and asked, " Son?"

" Y-yeah..your stepbrother."

" You have a wife and children?" I shouted at him.

" Y-yes, I-i married Charlotte after your mother's death. A-and after a few years, we had your stepbrother, Lucas. I-i swear I-i don't love her... I-i married her because I needed an heir--"

I ignore the lump in my throat and said, " Save it! I can't believe it. You dare to tell me that you don't love your wife just to justify yourself to me? Shame on you! You are nothing but A FUCKING COWARD!"

" I-i am s-sorry--" I cut him off .
"

Cut the act. Tell me what you want?" I said with a harsh tone of my voice.

" I want you to come with me to your mother and sister's grave. ''

Vote and comment :)

Vote and comment :)