Chapter 38

Daddy's confession that day had a deep impact on my mental health

Daddy's confession that day had a deep impact on my mental health. I couldn't eat, sleep, study or do anything in particular. When my condition was worsening, I pleaded with mom and daddy to take me away from there, from all this chaos. They of course didn't agree to let me go without them. But I needed to have some time alone. For that, Noah told mom and daddy that he will protect me and take care of me. As a result, they agreed. And now here I am in an isolated area with Noah by my side. At first, I felt uncomfortable with him as it's the first time he is staying with me. But then slowly I started to adjust to his presence. And now, a day without him feels like nothing but hell.

It's funny how quickly I became comfortable around him, how quickly I started to open up to him, how quickly he became an essential in my life.

" I am scared. " I said as I hold his hands tightly in mine. He gives a peck on my lips and said, " Hey hey hey! Don't be, I am here. It will be okay. "

I give him a small smile and stare at the sky. A few minutes till it's midnight. Am I ready for this?

Take a deep breath, Bella. There's no backing away now.

" It's almost time. " He said as I hummed in response. " At first it's going to hurt a bit. But then--'' I cut him off by saying, " But then the pain will slowly lessen. I know, you have told me that for quite some time." He chuckled. " Very well then."

As the moon fully becomes visible, I started to feel a pain in my body. Yes, something's happening. Oh god, the pain is increasing. My body feels like it's being ripped open. I let out a scream of pain. No, I can't take it anymore. It's too much, I feel like I am dying.

Noah's POV

I could feel everything she is feeling through the bond. I try to calm my rapidly beating heart as I looked at her hunched form. I take a deep breath and kneel in front of her. I grab her hand and force her to look at me.

" Moonshine, look at me! Everything is going to be okay. I know this might be scary, I know you feel like you are dying but you're not. Now I need you to breathe in and out quickly. " I said as I see her trying to breathe in and out.

" That's it, you are doing great, baby. Now, I need you to just let go! It's going to hurt but I promise the second you stop flighting what's happening, it's going to happen so much quicker. " I said. She closes her eyes as I see her muscles slowly relaxing. And just like that, her clothes were shredded to pieces. Black fur starts to sprout in different areas of her body.  Her teeth grew sharper as a black tail came out. Her hands and feet have turned into paws as a round snout replaced her nose and mouth. She is fully shifted now.

I leaned down and touch her soft fur. I have never seen a beautiful wolf-like it. And the sparks, goddesses they were, even more, stronger than before. Now that she's a wolf, she can feel everything I feel. This is going to be a whole new adventure for her.

I had to write it two times because it got deleted 😭😭😭😭

I had to write it two times because it got deleted 😭😭😭😭. Anyway, vote and comment.