※Epilogue※

1 week later

(Reeha & Ayyan's outfits)

"Angle your legs and arms only slightly. Good! Now stand straight and stare at the camera. Keep your fingers loose. Perfect!"
Ayyan instructed Reeha who was posing.

It was Fawad and Azeen's (Fawad's wife) reception. Everything happened so fast that no professional photographer was found. So Ayyan volunteered to do it. He was pretty good at taking pictures. But the problem was instead of taking the groom and bride's picture, he was busy taking his beloved wife's picture, who was posing like a model.

While Ayyan was clicking Reeha's picture, someone hit his head.
"Ouch!"

Turning around he was met with his parents. Behind them were Ayana and Mahrosh.

"You two stop fooling around. Ayyan you are supposed to click the bride and groom's picture, not your wife's. Go and focus on them."
Mr. Malik said, hitting his son's head.

"And Reeha, you slacker! Your mother is dying because of working and you are here posing like a model! Go and help Mrs. Ahmed!"
Mrs. Malik lightly scolded his lazy daughter-in-law who instantly went away to help Mrs. Ahmed.

"Where's Bhai and Bhabi?"
Not seeing Rayyan and Myra, Ayyan asked.

"They are coming in the other car."
Ayana informed.

After talking for a while Mr. and Mrs. Malik with Mahrosh went to Mr. and Mrs. Ahmed whereas Ayana went on the stage where Fawad and his bride were standing.

"Congratulations!"
Going up on the stage, Ayana passed a smile to Fawad and Azeen before handing them the gift.
"Wishing both of you a lifetime of love and happiness."

"Thank you for coming."
Taking the gift from her, Fawad said with a smile.

"Azeen, meet her. She's Ayana, Reeha's sister-in-law."

Realizing she was Ayyan's sister, Azeen forwarded her hand with a friendly smile.
"Assalamualaikum! I'm Azeen. Nice to meet you."

"Waalaikumussalam! I'm Ayana. And I must say you are looking so beautiful."

"Thank you. Honestly, I was looking forward to meeting you."
Azeen said excitedly.

"Me?"

"Yes. I heard you are Ayyan Bhai's twin."
Seeing Ayana confused, Azeen explained.

"Yeah, we're fraternal twins."

"That's so cool."

Ayana laughed at Azeen's childishness whereas Fawad shook his head.

After talking for a few more minutes, Ayana got down from the stage.

☆☆☆☆☆