𝟎𝟏. 𝙊𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙙.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 ]
By: Joji
0:00 ─〇───── 2:06
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 ]By: Joji0:00 ─〇───── 2:06⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No one's POV .

❛𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗬 day, mad clouds and wind breeze. Two slouching kid near each other, doing absolutely nothing but lay around at a wide open carpeted floor, their sketching pad wide open for them to draw, coloring materials splattered on the floor making it easy for them to identity each color in just a single glance.

Kaolin, A fair skinned, silver mid-length haired boy who've an emerald colored eyes, a girlish face structure which heavily complimented his kind natured self.

And Izana, A dark skinned, bleach blond short haired boy and a unique orchid colored eyes, his whole aura giving off an inapproachable air around him, a complete opposite with his friend's approachable aura. three years older than kaolin but that didn't stop them from being best of friends nonetheless.

"Say, Do you think someone will adopt me even if im really weird??" Aoi said to his friend izana while numbing on his dented pen cap out of utter boredom.

"Well, if they based on appearance they would really adopt you." izana indifferently replied to the latter, projecting at scribbling two figure in his paper with coloring material made of wax.

"Mhm.. that's true.. But I don't want them to just adopt me because of my outer beauty! It's completely stupid." aoi pouted at the idea of it.

"That's how the majority of people think. I can't do anything about that, Aoi-chan."

"B-but what if! They see me as really nerd and weird once i show my true self, t-then they're gonna toss me off and let me die in the cold!! I don't want that! Wahh!!" aoi hysterically shouted, two arms wrapping his own body for protection. Izana could only sweatdropped at how his friend is making things up in his own odd mind.

"you look stupid."

Aoi directed his eyes at his friend, shifting his frame towards the friend to clearly see it's face, smiling giddily. "Hey, do you want to get adopted too?"

"Hmm.. I don't know.." izana only responded. thinking how saddening it would be to part with his only friend if he were the one who got adopted.

"If some family is gonna adopt me, izana-kun. i'll beg them to bring you too!" the innocent silverette gleamed to the latter, thinking the same of not wanting to be away from izana too. even if there's no one going to adopt him forever.

The boy stared at his friend, stunned. "Im not so sure about that idea but i'll do that for you too if im the one who got adopted!." the silverrete latter could only nod excitedly at this, happy at the other kid's declaration even if they're not sure if it would really work.